• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:583] Political Compass Thread

It's been a while since I've done this. I am a lot more moderate than I used to be, but I never seem to get in to the red square. :(

left: -4.88
libertarian: -0.41

chart.png

Also been a while since I did one of these. Still more or less the same I think.

Left 5.88
Libertarian 3.8

3972E651-FF24-4A71-909C-8AB0D60546EE.jpg

i've been accused by some on here as a communist lol

IXKw19.jpg

Post your test results here.

Anyway, here are mine:

Economic Left/Right: -2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.28

pcgraphpng.php

My results a few months ago were around {-4,-4}, so you could say that my views have shifted significantly.

Moderator's Warning:
Stickied this, and note the second quiz mentioned here: http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...olitical-compass-thread-6.html#post1060382148

Quiz mentioned by link above can be found here: http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

Thank you mpg for the second quiz
Here is mine. It is exactly where I expected to be

Mypoliticalcompasstest.png

I took another political compass test about a year ago and this is what came out then.

MyCompass.jpg

I was surprised to see that I am close to Ghandi and Mandela.

Last edited:
Can't recall where I was on the chart just a few years ago...but now:

chart

I took this one some time back. Can't remember. Will take another one in a bit and will compare

1601203827773.png

Last edited:
I took this one some time back. Can't remember. Will take another one in a bit and will compare

View attachment 67296653

Not much changed and this was from the second link in the OP. First time I have taken the quiz there.

Your Compass:
You are a right social moderate.
Right: 4.89, Libertarian: 0.91

1601204529557.png

Here's mine.

Opera Snapshot_2020-09-27_052608_www.politicalcompass.org.png

chart

About what I expected.

I got a (0.83,-1.65)

Post your test results here.

Anyway, here are mine:

Economic Left/Right: -2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.28

pcgraphpng.php

My results a few months ago were around {-4,-4}, so you could say that my views have shifted significantly.

Moderator's Warning:
Stickied this, and note the second quiz mentioned here: http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...olitical-compass-thread-6.html#post1060382148

Quiz mentioned by link above can be found here: http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

Thank you mpg for the second quiz
Very biased and stupid test. Won’t waste my time.

Haven't done this for a while....

1601907512398.jpeg

So I am a dirty lefty on the Libertarian side, but not really deep in the rabbit hole. Kinda makes sense. I thought I was a little more towards the middle, I always think of myself as a Green Social Liberal.

The other quiz

chart

So not as far to the left but further down liberal lala land.

Last edited:
You are a far-right social moderate.
Right: 7.99, Authoritarian: 0.09

1602787434594.png

With all the chants of lock him, her, them, up, from the right where are the authoritarians on the graph?

It's been a while since I've done this quiz. Still seems pretty accurate to me.

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.26

mychart.png

Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36

View attachment 67300600
For someone who claims to be conservative, you are far more, libertarian instead. You'd need to be more up and to the right to be conservative.

It's been a while since I've done this quiz. Still seems pretty accurate to me.

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.26
You and I are about identical in views. I'm to the left one square and up to one square.

Took the second quiz: Says I'm a right moderate social libertarian. This one seems pretty accurate.
1608410884437.png

Checked again:
1608435855793.png

That graph is wrongly labelled.

One axis should relate to the distribution of political power with extreme right wing politics on one end (with all power in the state vested in one man) and political power spread as evenly as possible at the other end of the scale (otherwise known as democracy)

The other axis should relate to wealth, with the extreme right of the scale marked as capitalism (with extreme capitalism being everything in the state owned by one man). Whilst on the extreme left would be communism with everything equally shared.

Back
Top Bottom