• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Political Cartoons

Video Impersonation Very Funny

[video]http://www.stevebridges.com/obamavideos-promo-jan2010-lg.html[/video]

Two video impersonations by Steve Bridges worth watching.
Very funny!!! :lamo

Re: Poster

n58553140603_5009.jpg

No TRUE conservative would be caught dead with them.

Re: Political Cartoon

greenberg21_2.jpg

Fiscal responsibility by conservatives. :lol:

PHOTO_3343824_93519_5073847_main.jpg

I'm sure as a conservative, you find this funny.

Re: Political Cartoon

Here's another one that I'm sure will make folks with a sense of humor, laugh:

davies5.gif

You can't find this funny because you are a liberal.

No, I don't find it funny because I'm not a partisan idiot, who will laugh at anything no matter how stupid it is as long as it "sticks it to the other side"

Liberals don't have a sense of humor when it comes to making fun of our snake oil salesman Obama.

Not true. And while I am not all that liberal, I do make jokes about the President. The difference is they are funny.

No, I don't find it funny because I'm not a partisan idiot, who will laugh at anything no matter how stupid it is as long as it "sticks it to the other side"

Is just too bad then.

You realize that we already have a Political Cartoon thread, right?

Re: Obama Crashers

These really aren't funny at all. I understand that you might find them amusing, but why not have some compassion for the rest of us and at least try to keep them to one thread?

I found this one in a website for funny political cartoons/ pictures and I thought I share it. Cartoons and political quotes are taken very serious by a various people on the left and the right spectrum here in this site. Are we here in America where we have the liberty to post nything according to this sites rules or are we supposed to PLEASE the ones who don't like what's being poster??? I do believe that this site wants to shut everybody who is controversial.
Let me know if I am breaking any of this site's rules will you? and also let me know if this is not a political site, if it isn't.. the I will post Walter Disney cartoons from now on.

Re: ?????

Last night I saw a kid dress up as Michael who was dressing up as a priest. He ran around telling everyone Michael should have been a priest, it would have been a better profession for him.

Re: Obama Crashers

I found this one in a website for funny political cartoons/ pictures and I thought I share it. Cartoons and political quotes are taken very serious by a various people on the left and the right spectrum here in this site. Are we here in America where we have the liberty to post nything according to this sites rules or are we supposed to PLEASE the ones who don't like what's being poster??? I do believe that this site wants to shut everybody who is controversial.
Let me know if I am breaking any of this site's rules will you? and also let me know if this is not a political site, if it isn't.. the I will post Walter Disney cartoons from now on.

I think you utterly missed the point of RINYC's post.

Stop spamming. You can put these in one thread.

Back
Top Bottom