• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Political Animals

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is the lighter side, so I hope that those who participate will take it in that spirit, but who knows............

As a Canadian observer, I never quite understood the donkey nor the elephant. I know I know, there are historic reasons why, but just the same..........

Some nasty person could say both animals are slow and sluggish, hmmmmm, now that I think about it..............

Better the bald eagle, graceful and powerful, representing the country as a whole, so here is what I propose...........

A NEW ANIMAL to represent each of the two main parties in the U.S.

Example, I might pick a weasel or a lemming for Republicans, or an ostrich or a turtle for Democrats.

Like I said above, on the lighter side, but you know, being called a weasel or a turtle might excite some strong responses, so to counter that, you COULD if you choose to do so, name a graceful animal for each party. Just a thought.

Your turn.

A cage fighter and a professor.

Republicrats - tortous, they never seem to just die, and they always want things to be like they were when they were young...and despite their ponderous slow machinations, they actually get where they're going pretty consistently.

Demopublicans - rabbit, because they like to move fast, adopting change and progress, sometimes beyond reason...but despite that speed, they can't seem to stop ****ing each other long enough to realize they never actually get anywhere without winning a few races. They're the absolute best at snarching defeat from the very jaws of victory.

If they were dogs, Republicans would be a Lab from the humane society and Democrats would be some fufu doodle mix that cost too much.

Back
Top Bottom