• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Policy for Propaganda of terrorism on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehouse

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi,

I am not sure if it is the right place, but could not find anywhere better to post, sorry if wrong.

I have read more than a few threads that paint a terrorist organisation like an angel. That is why i wonder if such propaganda is allowed on this forum.

If interested; I can prove what is pictured as angels here is actually and officially recognised as terrorist organisaion.

Thanks.

What in the hell are you talking about?

"Paint a terrorist organization like an angel"... :roll:

Hi,

I am not sure if it is the right place, but could not find anywhere better to post, sorry if wrong.

I have read more than a few threads that paint a terrorist organisation like an angel. That is why i wonder if such propaganda is allowed on this forum.

If interested; I can prove what is pictured as angels here is actually and officially recognised as terrorist organisaion.

Thanks.

Inquiring minds want to know. Or so far, two do.

He's referring to the PKK.

Turks are very unhappy the US isn't bombing them, I guess.

I am not very happy with Turkey. If they consider the PKK enemies, why not do it themselves?

I am not very happy with Turkey. If they consider the PKK enemies, why not do it themselves?

Oh, they've been trying. The problem is that nobody particularly cares if they kill Kurds in Turkey, but crossing into Syria might end a lot of the NATO help they've been counting on to ward off the Bear, which has been looming rather unfriendly-like.

Oh, they've been trying. The problem is that nobody particularly cares if they kill Kurds in Turkey, but crossing into Syria might end a lot of the NATO help they've been counting on to ward off the Bear, which has been looming rather unfriendly-like.

Turkey is on its way to being an Islamist dictatorship. Some people think it is there already. If the Bear you speak of can put a hitch in Turkeys get-along more power to them, and the Kurds.

Turkey is on its way to being an Islamist dictatorship. Some people think it is there already. If the Bear you speak of can put a hitch in Turkeys get-along more power to them, and the Kurds.

Erdogan's a prick, and like most pricks he has an enormous ego. He's the Turkish equivalent of Strom Thurmond.

Moderator's Warning:
This is not the ME forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom