• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police thugs wrongly arrest man who called them

Ah well. Most folks know better than to act like a flaming asshole and "challenge" cops.
He stood up for his rights. Just because you personally would choose to lick their boots doesn't mean the rest of us should.

Cops still should get canned for this one based on what I see in the video. A couple questions though…
Is there a more complete version of the video?

ATA does a pretty good job of documenting its sources. If you go out to the Youtube Video and look at the description, you can find the original link:

ATA does a pretty good job of documenting its sources. If you go out to the Youtube Video and look at the description, you can find the original link:

I found more info. Seems the cops were acting a certain way based on what the other people involved in the crash told the 911 operator when they called. Although even the ATA video acknowledges Hill didn’t do himself any favors by moving toward the cop like that, these cops need to know better. I might be a little on the fence now for the other officers, but whoever told him he could go if he would just say he wasn’t injured needs to be fired for sure.

He stood up for his rights.

He acted like an ignorant asshole, and then SHOCKER he was treated like an ignorant asshole.

Just because you personally would choose to lick their boots doesn't mean the rest of us should.

I choose to not act like an ignorant asshole, and I have never had a problem with cops. Right, not everyone will choose to not act like an ignorant asshole, I understand that. There are a LOT of ignorant assholes out there. Many looking for a Thug Lotto Payout.

Thank you for all you do all Police Officers, all decent and law abiding people that were raised properly respect and appreciate you.

salute.jpg

Ah well. Most folks know better than to act like a flaming asshole and "challenge" cops.
And some folks are just too st00pid to get out of their own way heh heh heh.

I just cooperate, and if there are any issues I feel that strongly about, I'll take it up with my attorney later to see if I have a legit case.

These idiot YouTubes are generally assholes that go out looking for confrontation, and in many cases creating the confrontation, so they can then tell us about how those awful Police were mean. I dont buy it.

Act like an asshole --->get treated like an asshole by an asshole cop. Thats life in the big city! You're supposed to use your head for something besides a hat rack, some of these dummies cant seem to grasp that.
Again: AH WELL.🤷‍♂️

The "art" of Wood Shampoo, heh heh heh heh. Thats what some folks request: that they be given a Wood Shampoo. I say the Police just give them what they ask for! Seems reasonable.
His one mistake was how he approached the cops. And that wasn't even illegal, it just changed the encounter. Every single word he said was completely appropriate and there was very little those cops did correctly.

He acted like an ignorant asshole, and then SHOCKER he was treated like an ignorant asshole.

I choose to not act like an ignorant asshole, and I have never had a problem with cops. Right, not everyone will choose to not act like an ignorant asshole, I understand that. There are a LOT of ignorant assholes out there. Many looking for a Thug Lotto Payout.

Thank you for all you do all Police Officers, all decent and law abiding people that were raised properly respect and appreciate you.

View attachment 67378872

What law did the guy in the OP video not abide?

View attachment 67378872
Thought experiment time:
Mr. Hill exits the ambulance and says "Pardon me officer, but what are you doing searching my car?"
What happens next?

I wonder why the cop said that Hill was being an asshole to everyone.

Theres ALWAYS more to these so called "stories".

You cant pay a bit of attention to CopBlok type stupid shit, all geared toward gullible fools to get people emoting and hating Police Officers.

View attachment 67378872
I'm sorry you think cops are such snowflakes but that's a you problem.

Back
Top Bottom