• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police shot Portland slaying suspect without warning or trying to arrest him first, witness says

yes it was vague. Are you incapable of asking it in a cogent manner? If not, facebook is that way>>>>

Which part was too difficult?

Oh well you are just going to a (sic) vague answer then.
Depends on how large the Pizza is.
Is "pizza" capitalized for a purpose? Is it code for direct action? Are you still clueless about Squeaky?

You: “ I don't give a damn what happens to a criminal. If police end up shooting the criminal then that's exactly what happened.”

So if the police just decide to execute a criminal with no trial, you are cool with it.

If cops are pursuing a known criminal, I don't give a **** what happens to him. Only Libs do because they're emotionally, financially, and sexually involved with these monsters.

No, it was not. A person would only say that if they are ignorant about Squeaky.

The question to you remains unanswered.
It is because he has not a clue, even though you gave him the answer in the question. Some people can't handle obvious, but explore oblivious on a regular basis.

LOL

:2wave:

You think funny, I say sad, but it's true. Can you refute with evidence of fact? You can't. It's been reported often enough now to be common knowledge except to those in denial.

Back
Top Bottom