• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police shot Portland slaying suspect without warning or trying to arrest him first, witness says

Lie? What am I lying about? Bring your skateboards and gummy bears. We'll bring stuff too. We can have a partay.

Is that another threat?

Is that another threat?

another? I havent made one. Your fears are getting the best of you.
Lighten up....heres a joke. What does a tshirt, a skateboard and a pack of gummy bears have in common?

another? I havent made one. Your fears are getting the best of you.
Lighten up....heres a joke. What does a tshirt, a skateboard and a pack of gummy bears have in common?

Your implied threats are not very covert, Alpha.

I've made no threats but its amusing your brain infers it. It must suck being afraid of Alpha males your whole life.
You've made no threats cause everyone here knows you arent going to do anything.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

I've made no threats but its amusing your brain infers it. It must suck being afraid of Alpha males your whole life.

Afraid of what?

You've made no threats cause everyone here knows you arent going to do anything.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about
When did I imply I was? Oh lookey....another one frightened of lil ole me.

When did I imply I was? Oh lookey....another one frightened of lil ole me.
I didnt say you implied anything. I said it isnt a threat, because there is nothing behind it to carry it out.

It's like coming across a poodle barking at you from a balcony, and being afraid it might bite.

------------------------

I didnt say you implied anything. I said it isnt a threat, because there is nothing behind it to carry it out.

It's like coming across a poodle barking at you from a balcony, and being afraid it might bite.

------------------------

I never made a threat. What are you and tweedledee trembling about? Get back on topic and stop fearing me.

I never made a threat..

I just told you that I know it isnt a threat, because you arent going to do anything.

Which part of that sentence is the part that lets you believe you are a threat to anyone here?

------------------------

Hatuey: No matter what AlphaOmega says, or tries to say, he isnt going to do anything, he isn't a threat.

AlphaOmega: Why do you think I am a threat?

------------------------

I just told you that I know it isnt a threat, because you arent going to do anything.

Which part of that sentence is the part that lets you believe you are a threat to anyone here?

------------------------

Have you been reading calamitys posts? He sees threats in every post. Tick tock hatuey...tick....****ing.....tock.

Hatuey: No matter what AlphaOmega says, or tries to say, he isnt going to do anything, he isn't a threat.

AlphaOmega: Why do you think I am a threat?

------------------------

I never claimed I was. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.....This is fun

Have you been reading calamitys posts? He sees threats in every post. Tick tock hatuey...tick....****ing.....tock.

I don't care about calamity's posts because I am not calamity.

I have told you. You will not do anything so there can't be a threat.

:)

------------------------

I never claimed I was. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.....This is fun
.... and I agreed that you are not a threat, because you aren't going to do anything.

How do I simplify that statement for you?

------------------------

.... and I agreed that you are not a threat, because you aren't going to do anything.

How do I simplify that statement for you?

------------------------

I never claimed I was. Do you two sleep with the light on? lol

I never claimed I was. Do you two sleep with the light on? lol

Only if I think something threatens me. With you around, it is pitch darkness and deep sleeps cause there is nothing threatening.

------------------------

Only if I think something threatens me. With you around, it is pitch darkness and deep sleeps cause there is nothing threatening.

------------------------

Good...thats just the way I like it. It makes things so much easier

Good...thats just the way I like it. It makes things so much easier
Lmao, I bet I am not the first person you tell this to and they dont feel threatened, because they know you arent going to do anything.

------------------------

Lmao, I bet I am not the first person you tell this to and they dont feel threatened, because they know you arent going to do anything.

------------------------

For a guy that says he isnt threatened by me you sure spend an awful lot of time per day talking about it. It must be awful suffering from paranoia. You should get help and stop hanging around calamity.

BOO! LOL

For a guy that says he isnt threatened by me you sure spend an awful lot of time per day talking about it.

You like clocks. I like it when non threatening people get rowdy and then do nothing about it.

We all have our things.

:shrug:

------------------------

Back
Top Bottom