• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police shot Portland slaying suspect without warning or trying to arrest him first, witness says

This is how you people are.

Get in people's faces, beat up people, kill people, burn buildings, and then you act all surprised when you win stupid prizes.

The evidence which Trump is trying to hide is clear that the RW kills more people and LEO, much more, than any and all LW extremist orgs. Or Islamic extremist, for that matter.

Witnesses who hear this often mistake cellphones for the weapons the cops planted in their mind, that never existed too.

There damn well SHOULD be bodycam video? Chances are there is not though.

Bodycams which cannot be turned off or tampered with by the wearer should be mandatory for all cops. That might curb their enthusiasm for shooting people.

Crooked cops do this. They should "DROP THE WEAPON!" as they are firing their gun so they can put on the report that they told the person to surrender even though they never intended to give them time to comply. They do this so if there is any witnesses they will say "I heard him yelling at the suspect to drop their weapon".

Don't commit crimes, and if you do, don't have a weapon... or reach for the weapon.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If people want to chastise law enforcement, undermine its image and find fault with seemingly every altercation, the least these grand criticizers can do is use an innocent as a poster child. Instead, with the exception of Taylor, all the poster children are derelicts/miscreants/ scumbags in some form or another. And even in the case of Taylor, the boyfriend fired at the officers. And now, here's a thread started with the implication that there was some murky misdeed surrounding the shooting of a guy that fits the description of derelict/miscreant/scumbag. I suppose the only reason there aren't riots in the street is because this guy is white. Thanks!!

Why is this "shockingly unsurprising", to me? (Yeah I know that makes little sense, what in 2020 does?) :roll:

Why do you believe everything you read?

hahahhaha his last meal was a gummy worm. :)

I'm glad to see you agree with the witness' claims. And, I am not surprised to see you laugh off extra-judicious homicide.

Why is this "shockingly unsurprising", to me? (Yeah I know that makes little sense, what in 2020 does?) :roll:

Is the witness another Antifa? If so, it holds no weight as they constantly lie about everything. Also, the fact that the witness says they just opened fired on him without announcing themselves at all makes me question it.

Tick tock is a sound ticking clocks make. Who doesnt know this? Dont forget to ask mom for gummies in your lunch!

Oh, your suggesting I have federal warrants on me and hope I get shot. Why didn’t you just say it?

Oh, your suggesting I have federal warrants on me and hope I get shot. Why didn’t you just say it?

I said no such thing but it was great to see what fears are rolling around in your head. Gummy up...tick tock.

I said no such thing but it was great to see what fears are rolling around in your head. Gummy up...tick tock.

Really now? It's rather obvious.

hahahhaha his last meal was a gummy worm. :)

Hahahhaha drop the gummy worm...no...blam!

Tick tock is a sound ticking clocks make. Who doesnt know this? Dont forget to ask mom for gummies in your lunch!

mmmmmmm gummy worms....hey whos outside.

Why lie?

Unless there is video that demonstrates this I don't believe it.

Because you see law enforcement as the enemy, just like most radical leftist do.

... and btw, unlike you, I'm not taking the statement of this one witness as gospel. He could very well be accurately describing what happened, but I'm not going to condemn law enforcement based on one person's account. I'll wait until more facts come out before passing judgement.

You people don't believe it even when there is video so this isn't useful

Back
Top Bottom