• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police shooting of Englewood man reignites political debate and looting as Mag Mile trashed, 13 cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chicago police return fire as looters hit Mag Mile, smashing windows and confronting officers

Hooliganism operates off of the threat of violence.

The boogaloo assholes showed up as a direct threat. Not in the parking lot, but in the halls and the visitor's gallery.

Again, people protesting their civil rights being violated, although armed, attacked nobody. Are you trying to say, it's worse than burning down buildings, setting fire to buildings with people inside, pelting police with bricks, explosives and blinding them with laser devices, as a means to abolish the police? Look, I agree, the boogaloo boys are ass hats. I didn't support them, or agree with them. I also disagreed with the Black Panther party on certain issues, but I completely supported their armed march, when that took place. Again, at the armed BPP march, there was zero violence. I draw a distinction between peacefully protesting while armed to protect ones self from violent groups, like Antifa, and using violence as a means to force change, such as is taking place in Portland presently. I was ok with BLM's protest until the first assault. What they are doing in Portland is just rioting. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom