• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police say 5 fetuses found in a DC home allegedly owned by an anti-abortion activist

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Police say they found five fetuses in a home in Washington, DC, on Wednesday, days after the indictment of several anti-abortion activists -- including a woman believed to live in the home where the fetuses were discovered -- on charges of blocking access to a reproductive health clinic in 2020.
Separately, Handy and eight other anti-abortion activists were indicted last week by a federal grand jury for allegedly blocking access in 2020 to a DC clinic that provides abortion services.

Handy and the other defendants "conspired" with each other to obstruct the clinic on October 22, 2020, and to threaten or intimidate patients and employees of the clinic, according to the indictment.The defendants traveled to DC from other states and used deception and force to gain access to the clinic, according to the indictment. "The conspirators brought tools to barricade themselves inside the Clinic, including ropes and chains." Days before the incident, prosecutors allege Handy called the clinic and "falsely represented herself as a female named 'Hazel Jenkins' who needed reproductive health services, and made an appointment for 9:00 a.m.," on October 22, according to court documents. One member of the group, Jonathan Darnel, while outside the clinic, created an event on his Facebook account called, "No one dies today," the indictment said. When the clinic opened, the defendants "forcefully pushed through the Clinic door into the Clinic's waiting room," according to the indictment. The forceful entry allegedly caused a nurse "to stumble and sprain her ankle." Once inside the clinic, the defendants began blockading clinic doors and treatment areas, the indictment said.
When a patient arrived, the "conspirators blocked her from entering the Clinic's treatment area." The indictment said Handy stood at the doorway of the clinic's main entrance "and blocked individuals trying to enter the waiting room."

Wow I dont know what's going on here yet but what a complete bunch of nutters and whack jobs . . . . .how do people get so lost that they do stuff like this and attack others and others rights and freedoms

The anti-abortion movement sure has a lot of genuine nuts in it, that’s for sure.

thats for damn sure, been looking at different sources to get more info on this

and to be fair even on this very board there are a few sensible, honest, reasonable pro-lifers
but there are also many here and even more out in the world that are total nut jobs

especially those nutters who have attacked planned parent hoods and they were so stupid they attacked planned parenthoods that didnt even do abortions LMAO
thats how stupid and delusional some of these people are . . they just suck from the propaganda teet so hard they have no clue about reality

Police say 5 fetuses found in a DC home allegedly owned by an anti-abortion activist​

Looks like she's finally answered the age old question of "What do you need when 4 fetuses just won't do?"

Wow I dont know what's going on here yet but what a complete bunch of nutters and whack jobs . . . . .how do people get so lost that they do stuff like this and attack others and others rights and freedoms

Pop-up restaurant?

(Sorry, Captain)

Pop-up restaurant?

(Sorry, Captain)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
being old school i would have gotten it with or with out the "captain" part
good throwback joke

Last edited:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
being old school i would have gotten it with ot with out the "captain" part
good throwback joke
He sure rattled a lot of chains with that 'barbecued fetus' shtick. The basement just ain't the same without Captain Courtesy.

He sure rattled a lot of chains with that 'barbecued fetus' shtick. The basement just ain't the same without Captain Courtesy.
Absolutely and it worked in all the forums on just the right posters
CC is missed for sure

So was she eating them, or is this a sick demonstration by some pro-abortion?

I heard something about how they livestreamed their felonies on Facebook video?
Yes, of course, because that's what smart people do, right?

I heard something about how they livestreamed their felonies on Facebook video?
Yes, of course, because that's what smart people do, right?
it blows my mind how much more often this is happening
so many of the 1/6 insurrection terrorists got caught this way lol

Is that story anything like

APRILFOOL A1.JPG
APRILFOOL A2.JPG
APRILFOOL H2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom