• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

texmaster

Hippie Hater
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Rehoboth Beach lifeguards requested police assistance late Saturday afternoon for a situation involving a group of transgender men who had their breasts exposed according to a report by the Rehoboth Weekend Update.

The on-line publication reported that the incident happened by the surf near Queen Street around 4:45 p.m.

The report says that a lifeguard reported having an ‘odd problem’ involving 'girls' on the beach with their tops off.

Over the radio the lifeguard reported that the male individuals claimed to be transgender and claimed they did not have to wear tops.

Here come those unintended consequences. First they want to be called "she" but not on the beach.

And they actually did break the law against males:

A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person.

Guys with breast implants are of course going to alarm normal people without their massive emotional issues.

REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Rehoboth Beach lifeguards requested police assistance late Saturday afternoon for a situation involving a group of transgender men who had their breasts exposed according to a report by the Rehoboth Weekend Update.

The on-line publication reported that the incident happened by the surf near Queen Street around 4:45 p.m.

The report says that a lifeguard reported having an ‘odd problem’ involving 'girls' on the beach with their tops off.

Over the radio the lifeguard reported that the male individuals claimed to be transgender and claimed they did not have to wear tops.

Here come those unintended consequences. First they want to be called "she" but not on the beach.

A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person.

Guys with breast implants are of course going to alarm normal people without their massive emotional issues.

These where pre-op. They where still men(as the article points out). They where also acting like asses.

so a man with implants has to cover up but a man with natural man boobs doesn't? Why?

These where pre-op. They where still men(as the article points out). They where also acting like asses.

Why should I cater laws to people like this? Should we cater laws to fit every group of people who have personal issues and act out?

so a man with implants has to cover up but a man with natural man boobs doesn't? Why?

LOL Man boobs are not men trying to pretend they are women for starters. And man boobs don't look anything like women's breasts. Do you deny this?

Why should I cater laws to people like this? Should we cater laws to fit every group of people who have personal issues and act out?

Sounds like it was handled with the laws as is. People are going to be idiots and asses, can't make special laws for every situation.

Now, let's ask the important question: what does this action by a couple idiots have to do with the issue of transgendered people as a whole?

Sounds like it was handled with the laws as is. People are going to be idiots and asses, can't make special laws for every situation.

Now, let's ask the important question: what does this action by a couple idiots have to do with the issue of transgendered people as a whole?

That was already defined. Its bluring gender identification under the false interpretation that men can choose to be women and vise versa.

You shouldn't. Which is why the same laws that currently apply to men bathing topless should apply to them.

I can walk to this beach this weekend and point out a hundred people I think it should be illegal for them to wear what they are wearing (or lack thereof). That doesn't mean there should be a law against it.

Last edited:
These ladies are just being asses. You want to be a woman, ACT LIKE IT!

LOL Man boobs are not men trying to pretend they are women for starters. And man boobs don't look anything like women's breasts. Do you deny this?

Has nothing to do with what they're "pretending" or not pretending and has everything to do with physical characteristics. I've seen a ****load of man boobs that look just like women's breasts. Where's the difference?

The only reason these look different than a woman's is because of the hair. Shave the chest though, and do tell me the difference:

hairy.jpg

What about these?
big_black2.jpg

d_cup.jpg

Where the hell is the difference? It's fat and nipples.

There's no ****ing reason women shouldn't be allowed to go topless and if the only reason we can't is because of some fat and nipples on our chest, then what's good for the goose is good for the gander, whether the gander has them naturally, or unnaturally.

That was already defined. Its bluring gender identification under the false interpretation that men can choose to be women and vise versa.

The fact that you are only willing to accept your definition of a man or woman has nothing to do with anything. There is no real blurring of lines. If it has a vagina but no penis, it's a woman, and vice versa. Hence a transgendered person who has been through the procedures is the gender of their body. It's not complicated, there are no blurred lines.

Since this article does not even deal with that, it proves nothing of the sort.

Hate to correct you Vic, but when Bill and Hill were dancing on the beach, I swear Billy had better boobies.

Has nothing to do with what they're "pretending" or not pretending and has everything to do with physical characteristics. I've seen a ****load of man boobs that look just like women's breasts. Where's the difference?

The only reason these look different than a woman's is because of the hair. Shave the chest though, and do tell me the difference:

What about these?

Where the hell is the difference? It's fat and nipples.

There's no ****ing reason women shouldn't be allowed to go topless and if the only reason we can't is because of some fat and nipples on our chest, then what's good for the goose is good for the gander, whether the gander has them naturally, or unnaturally.

If boilogy is that elluding to you there's nothing I can do to help you.

The fact that you are only willing to accept your definition of a man or woman has nothing to do with anything. There is no real blurring of lines. If it has a vagina but no penis, it's a woman, and vice versa. Hence a transgendered person who has been through the procedures is the gender of their body. It's not complicated, there are no blurred lines.

Since this article does not even deal with that, it proves nothing of the sort.

Your failure is pretending this is my defintion. Men and women are boilogically defined. My opinion has nothing to do with biological fact.

And I hate to break it to you, but your opinion doesn't matter either.

Your failure is pretending this is my defintion. Men and women are boilogically defined. My opinion has nothing to do with biological fact.

And I hate to break it to you, but your opinion doesn't matter either.

My definition was biological. If you use biology, these guys had penises, hence they are male, hence the law for men applies. The only one getting confused or seeing any blurring is you.

My definition was biological. If you use biology, these guys had penises, hence they are male, hence the law for men applies. The only one getting confused or seeing any blurring is you.

Thats exactly what I said earlier. Too bad you weren't paying attention. Please re-read the OP where I said what law they did voilate under the male ordinance.

Thats exactly what I said earlier. Too bad you weren't paying attention. Please re-read the OP where I said what law they did voilate under the male ordinance.

And so there is no blurring due to transgender. See how easy that is.

If boilogy is that elluding to you there's nothing I can do to help you.

Do tell me what it is that you presume is "eluding" me. Are you assuming that women should have to cover up their breasts simply because they have milk glands?

If that's the case, then the men in the OP didn't have milk glands in their breasts, so why did they have to cover up. Do tell me, BIOLOGICALLY, why some men should have to cover their moobs while others do not.

Since the law states, "A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person" (emphasis mine), they did not violate the law with respect to the male gender.

Why should I cater laws to people like this?

You shouldn't. Not not a lawmaker. :lol:

Should we cater laws to fit every group of people who have personal issues and act out?

The law should be written in such a way that it can address all kinds of people.

If a situation arises where the law is not adequate, then it should be augmented accordingly.

A company local to where I am has a dress policy where you can come in dressed as whatever gender you want, provided that you use the bathroom appropriate to the gender you choose to display and don't change the gender you choose to display while at work.

Common-sense policies like that should be the norm, rather than the exception.

Then you need to check your perscription if you think those look like women's breasts.

And good job ducking the little tidbit that those men aren't pretending to be women nor did they have surgery either.

I had no intention of contributing to the thread. I think I was too busy being amazed that I could insert a link to such a website and have it be relevent to the discussion :lol:

Also, I am equally surprised that you clicked the link (why else would you think I need glasses?). :lamo

Last edited:

It's a socialized lack of maturity.

Back
Top Bottom