• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Officer hit with Flurry of racial insults.

Isn't this what the federal government, under Biden's rule, supposed to be going after? Hate crimes?

Oh wait... That's only when white people tell Mexican cops they'll never be "white".
Biden's DOJ is going after WHITE people. Period.

It's scary alright but today most of the professors are indoctrinators. We have them to thank for things like "Happy Birthing Person's Day."

As you said, it's the indoctrination that needs to be called out. Young minds need to be taught that there are different ways to look at the world, and then it is up to the student to decide what works best for them.
Brainwashing our most vulnerable is not teaching.

Biden's DOJ is going after WHITE people. Period.

Because, it's part of their gain and keep power agenda to keep dividing us all so that they can gain political advantage, and snag more sheeple to come on over to their side.

When the hell are minorities going to turn on the lights and realize that they are being used, exploited only to bring in the votes for the greedy Democrats?

Last edited:
Because, it's part of their gain and keep power agenda to keep dividing us all so that they can gain political advantage, and snag more sheeple to come on over to their side.

When the hell are minorities going to turn on the lights and realize that they are being used, exploited only to bring in the votes for the greedy Democrats?
They're intoxicated with the freebie opium and probably quite enjoying being the apex victim class right about now.

I liked the part where the racist, abusive black woman suddenly became the victim.:ROFLMAO:

What should we expect when the racist, abusive black woman is being enabled by those with political agendas? :ROFLMAO:

No need to listen to it. If you have ever been to an ED, worked there or had the misfortune to need one for yourself or a loved one, you can imagine being in a scary situation most likely won't bring out the best in you.
Of course we should expect good behavior, but we are human last I checked.
I worked in quite a few EDs and ICUs and have been on the receiving end of human emotions. I am guessing that police is/should be trained to look beyond such tirades.
Agreed. That cop should be fired, if not arrested for the way he harassed the poor woman. She was sane, calm and rational while he was all up in her face about "laws" and "driving". What business is it of his what she's going in her car with her time and on the road she pays for with her taxes? Heck, she probably pays his salary so he damned well better watch his P's and Qs around her!!

Agreed. That cop should be fired, if not arrested for the way he harassed the poor woman. She was sane, calm and rational while he was all up in her face about "laws" and "driving". What business is it of his what she's going in her car with her time and on the road she pays for with her taxes? Heck, she probably pays his salary so he damned well better watch his P's and Qs around her!!
The really scary thing is, if the officer wasn't wearing his own camera, he'd be the face of black oppression with no ability to defend himself against the lies, slurs and accusations.

The really scary thing is, if the officer wasn't wearing his own camera, he'd be the face of black oppression with no ability to defend himself against the lies, slurs and accusations.
That's why they do it. Throw enough shit at the wall and eventually some of it sticks.

So I just saw this video being discussed on a YouTube channel and decided to bring it to the Forum.

It's already been posted here.

What kills me is that the last time it was posted the "liberals" here thought the cop should take all that shit. I think he should have been legally allowed to smack her.

That's why they do it. Throw enough shit at the wall and eventually some of it sticks.
The Left has destroyed due process to the point that they openly proclaim the accused my "prove their innocence".
While the bobblehead media say nothing.

The Left has destroyed due process to the point that they openly proclaim the accused my "prove their innocence".
They kind of have... I guess that 70 years, or whatever it has been, of corrupt cops framing people, bullying, lying, falsely arresting, pulling guns, shooting people in the back has caught up with them. People who have had to deal with the lying scum cop who ruined the lives of his victims... poor guys, now they only have to do the right thing and video that they did the right thing. Boo hoo...

They kind of have... I guess that 70 years, or whatever it has been, of corrupt cops framing people, bullying, lying, falsely arresting, pulling guns, shooting people in the back has caught up with them. People who have had to deal with the lying scum cop who ruined the lives of his victims... poor guys, now they only have to do the right thing and video that they did the right thing. Boo hoo...

Why can't you just be honest and admit that you hate cops?

Back
Top Bottom