• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Officer Describes Mother’s Death After Moderna Shot, “Something You See Out of a Movie”

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Says "I've seen a lot in my 20 years as a police officer. "

Latest CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System totals. Distinguished pathologists have concluded there is a cause and effect relationship.

Event

Death 26,699
Permanent Disability 49,535
Birth Defect 1,030
Life Threatening 30,032

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19

1649912461368.png

Carol Beauchine died Aug. 2, 2021, from sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease a rapidly developing, fatal degenerative brain disorder she developed after her second dose of Moderna’s vaccine.

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Carol’s son, Jeffrey Beauchine, said it was excruciating to watch his 70-year-old mother — who was healthy until she got the vaccine — die from a disease he believes the vaccine caused.

“I’ve seen a lot in my 20 years as a police officer,” Beauchine said. “I’ve seen hundreds of people shot and this affected me more than anything.”

Beauchine said:

“On March 17, she got her second dose and immediately started having reactions to the second dose. She just had this malaise. She just didn’t feel right and said she just felt ‘off.’ She had what she described as pain and burning at the injection site — like someone was tying a hot rope around her arm. Then she explained it as this numbness setting in around the injection site.”

“We just thought it was a result of the jab working through the system,” Beauchine said. “Then the numbness spread up through her neck and down her left arm.”

The numbness altered Carol’s hearing and spread “down through her hands” until the left hand lost sensation and mobility.

“She was then released to a nursing home,” Beauchine said. “It was the first time I saw my mom really sick.”

He said:

“She was in a nursing home where all this COVID was going on and we had to stand outside the window and yell through the air conditioner hole to talk to my mom. She felt defeated and scared, and my father cared for her 18 hours a day — spoon-feeding her — until the end. It just happened so fast.”

“She lost the ability to feed herself because she couldn’t get the food on her fork to put it in her mouth,” Beauchine said. “It crushed me because I could see in her eyes without us having any convo, the fear and like she was defeated.”

Beauchine said there were no more good days and his mother lost the ability to communicate.

“By mid-end of July my mom was just a complete rigid person,” he said. “Lips stopped moving. She could only get a couple of syllables out. She would almost be falling out of a wheelchair in a forward position. She couldn’t tell if she was sitting up.”

Beauchine said his mother knew from the very beginning her condition was related to the shot.

“We all knew from the very beginning it was related to the shot, but we didn’t know the future significance of how bad this would get,” Beauchine said. “People have bad reactions all the time but you get over them. She didn’t get over them.”

Beauchine said the doctors didn’t know what to do because “it was just so new.”

“I’m more content with a doctor telling me they don’t know if it’s the shot because there’s no research than the doctors who say it’s definitely not the shot,” he said. “I got more ‘I don’t knows’ than denials.”

Beauchine said:

“When I rounded the corner, I saw my mom and it was like she was like yelling or howling. Her eyes were completely fixed in the open position. Her mouth was stuck in the open position and she had violent tremors that wouldn’t stop. She didn’t understand what was going on. The only way I can put it is a bomb went off inside of her head.

“It was excruciating for all of us. My dad was like a deer in the headlights — a blank look I had never seen before. And I’ve seen a lot of stuff in my life with my job but this was like … a bomb went off in my mom’s head and all of her limbs were convulsing and tremoring.

“It’s like something you see out of a movie. They say with this disease you come to the cliff and it’s just a drop-off and once you drop off you’re able to physically see that dropping point — and you could see it that night....”

Death 26,699 is 0.00012 based on Moderna shots administered in the US
Permanent Disability 49,535 is 0.0002 based on Moderna shots administered in the US
Birth Defect 1,030 is 0.000004 based on Moderna shots administered in the US
Life Threatening 30,032 is 0,00014 based on Moderna shots administered in the US

That is if the data set itself is valid. This is the key language in the disclaimer at the site where this data is sorted:
"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

I see a Fox News gig in his future.

Sorry for his loss but his moms death can’t be exploited to further the chosen narrative so it doesn’t get counted or reported on in the same way

Carol Beauchine died Aug. 2, 2021, from sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease a rapidly developing, fatal degenerative brain disorder she developed after her second dose of Moderna’s vaccine.

How CJD is transmitted​

The risk of CJD is low. The disease can't be spread through coughing or sneezing, touching, or sexual contact. CJD can develop in three ways:
  • Sporadically. Most people with classic CJD develop the disease for no apparent reason. This type, called spontaneous CJD or sporadic CJD, accounts for most cases.
  • By inheritance. Fewer than 15% of people with CJD have a family history of the disease or test positive for a genetic mutation associated with CJD. This type is referred to as familial CJD.
  • By contamination. A small number of people have developed CJD after being exposed to infected human tissue during a medical procedure, such as a cornea or skin transplant. Also, because standard cleaning methods don't destroy abnormal prions, a few people have developed CJD after undergoing brain surgery with contaminated instruments. A small number of people have also developed the disease from eating contaminated beef.

Cases of CJD related to medical procedures are referred to as iatrogenic CJD. Variant CJD is linked primarily to eating beef infected with mad cow disease (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, or BSE).

"I'm right - take 3 hours out of your day to watch a video in a foreign language that I haven't watched and find out for yourself!!!"
How about take time to view a conference of world-class pathologists on their autopsy findings on post-vaccine deaths.

How about take time to view a conference of world-class pathologists on their autopsy findings on post-vaccine deaths.

How about taking the time to do it yourself first. Then take the time to synopsize what these world-class pathologists have found. Or better yet, you could give me a link to any scientific papers they've published so that I could at least read the ****ing abstracts.

How about taking the time to do it yourself first. Then take the time to synopsize what these world-class pathologists have found. Or better yet, you could give me a link to any scientific papers they've published so that I could at least read the ****ing abstracts.

I'm not going to synopsize anything because you are too lazy to clink a link where such synopsis is available. It matters not to me if you stay ignorant or not.

I'm not going to synopsize anything because you are too lazy to clink a link where such synopsis is available. It matters not to me if you stay ignorant or not.

LOL, a wordpress document.

A wordpress site?

How shocking..

And the mother claims that.......Carol, knew her Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease was related to the Moderna shot.
As with most underlying conditions the vaccine can cause complications but the vaccine did not cause her disease.

Back
Top Bottom