• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police: Man beaten with crowbar for wearing trump shirt...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A 62-year-old male was assaulted in a Friendly's parking lot for wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, Bloomfield police reported Tuesday.

The victim was walking on West Passaic Avenue in Bloomfield at 5:41 p.m. Wednesday when a male in an older gray compact vehicle questioned him about his shirt of the Republican presidential candidate. The suspect directed profanities at the victim as he continued to follow the victim.
Bloomfield police: Man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump shirt - Crime and Courts - NorthJersey.com

A prime example why law abiding people should carry a gun.

Well, as the saying goes, "If you can't say something nice then beat the snot out of 'em".

A 62-year-old male was assaulted in a Friendly's parking lot for wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, Bloomfield police reported Tuesday.

The victim was walking on West Passaic Avenue in Bloomfield at 5:41 p.m. Wednesday when a male in an older gray compact vehicle questioned him about his shirt of the Republican presidential candidate. The suspect directed profanities at the victim as he continued to follow the victim.
Bloomfield police: Man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump shirt - Crime and Courts - NorthJersey.com

That sounds like New Jersey.

It doesn't seem friendly. were they being ironic, do you think?

Evil knows no sides or bounds.

Hillary Clinton has roving gangs engaging in intimidation to help swing the elections.

If you know what is good for you, you will get in line! :2razz:

Just another reason to not vote for Hilary...

It doesn't seem friendly. were they being ironic, do you think?

It was a tire iron, what do you think?

Hillary Clinton has roving gangs engaging in intimidation to help swing the elections.

Just like the obama Black Panther operation during the obama travesty of logic.

Evil knows no sides or bounds.

That's why you carry a gun, it plays no favorites and levels the playing field. It's Elementary ....Lovebug....

If you know what is good for you, you will get in line! :2razz:

To blast the **** out of them? You bet! ;) It's gonna be a crowded line. :cool:

Apparently the war on Trump Supporters isn't limited to rallies anymore.

The moral of this story is: Don't wear a Trump Tee shirt to Micky dees.

But seriously, I'm a little paranoid about putting my Hillary stickers on my new truck. No one around here is advertising for either candidate. There were a bunch of Bernie stickers (college town), but most have been removed. I've never seen it like this before. 3 million cars and no stickers for either side. I don't want to go first. The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

If you want to wear an offensive T-shirt, you need to face the consequences. :shrug:

If you want to wear an offensive T-shirt, you need to face the consequences. :shrug:
And boom goes the dynamite. Condoning violence based on someone's political beliefs. Like I said, Hillary has literal brownshirts out there enforcing people vote the right way through intimidation. And liberals like spudmeister saying "oh well, you shouldn't have supported Trump".

Spudmeister is the type who doesn't care that four children were killed in a church by the KKK because "Blacks shouldn't have been trying to vote".

Seriously?

What was offensive about the shirt? A simple "I support Trump" shirt does not justify being assaulted.

So does this mean you supported the unprovoked attacks against Trump supporters at rallies?

And boom goes the dynamite. Condoning violence based on someone's political beliefs. Like I said, Hillary has literal brownshirts out there enforcing people vote the right way through intimidation. And liberals like spudmeister saying "oh well, you shouldn't have supported Trump".

Spudmeister is the type who doesn't care that four children were killed in a church by the KKK because "Blacks shouldn't have been trying to vote".

No, Clinton has no such groups.

Why try and pretend otherwise? What do you get out of it?

The moral of this story is: Don't wear a Trump Tee shirt to Micky dees.

But seriously, I'm a little paranoid about putting my Hillary stickers on my new truck. No one around here is advertising for either candidate. There were a bunch of Bernie stickers (college town), but most have been removed. I've never seen it like this before. 3 million cars and no stickers for either side. I don't want to go first. The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

You don't have to worry about that....the violent haters are the Lefty bunch....Pubs will just laugh at you... :lamo

Shouldn't be any. But then only Haters from the Left, are the violent ones.

You got it!

Seriously?

What was offensive about the shirt? A simple "I support Trump" shirt does not justify being assaulted.

So does this mean you supported the unprovoked attacks against Trump supporters at rallies?

Good question.

No, Clinton has no such groups.

Why try and pretend otherwise? What do you get out of it?

Prove it.

Back
Top Bottom