• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Let's hear it for justice!!!

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

Wilmington Police have arrested a 21-year-old woman they said assisted in the theft of a 7-year-old child's MAGA hat outside the Democratic National Convention in Wilmington.

Police arrested Camryn Amy on August 22, 2020, a day after Olivia M. Winslow was arrested and charged in connection to the same incident, which occurred in the 600 block of Justison Street and went viral after a video of the exchange was posted on social media.

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington | The Latest from WDEL News | wdel.com

The feckless, witless, servile media will never ask Biden about this, nor will they ask him to condemn the violence DIRECTED AT CHILDREN.
But "very fine people"...amirite? They'll prop up that lie all day long.

4cgrtc.jpg

Let's hear it for justice!!!

Did you cry out "Let's hear it for justice" when they arrested the McMichael's?

Did you cry out "Let's hear it for justice" when they charged the "police officers" who casually murdered Floyd on tape?

Did you cry out "God damn this injustice and everyone who does not rail against it" when the "police officers" killed Breonna Taylor?

All the other times they murdered citizens?

Some woman who steals some 7 year old's hat and makes him cry is a piece of ****, but let's not act like this was some terrible crime for which justice must be had. Good, they got her, but holy crap there is so much worse going on that you should care about if you cared about justice.

But you don't. All you care about is that it was a MAGA hat. You'd laugh at the kid to his face if it was a Biden hat and we all know it.

Hell, it's why you do things like defend Trump for sexual assault, deny you did, demand proof, and when proof is presented run away throwing insults over your shoulder. It's all about the Benja.....tribalism, baby.

The feckless, witless, servile media will never ask Biden about this, nor will they ask him to condemn the violence DIRECTED AT CHILDREN.

The perp was arrested and charged and was acting on her own. I'd be very surprised if the story is big enough to ask Biden.

Why should the media ask Biden about it?

But "very fine people"...amirite?

A woman who took a child's hat is just like people who want to exterminate every last Jewish, black, and other non-Aryan person?

ROTFLMAO

Why on earth should they ask Joe about such a trite story?

Hey that's great. I wonder what Benny Johnson is going to do about taking information from 4chan and doxxing two completely innocent women? Maybe some child endangerment of his own by showing the one woman's toddler? I mean he'll make a correction right?

Well no, instead he made a second video crying that YT removed his first one.

I wonder if they'll get a call from the WH?

You just had to crap in a positive thread about bad guys being caught. Weak sauce.

Pizzes me off to see those hats too!

Deplorables only wear them to pizz us off.

You want.to wear one its a free.country. but that goes both ways. Whatever happens happens!

You just had to crap in a positive thread about bad guys being caught. Weak sauce.

I think you know I'm right.
Where are your Democrats' condemnation of this attack on a CHILD?

Yeah, it's looks bad. Really bad. You know it does.

I wear a Trump hat fly Trump flags, have Trump bumper stickers, Trump wraps and if you don't like Trump you can kiss my ---! Q 2024

Why should the media ask Biden about it?

Because he's the Presidential candidate. We need to know where he stands on issues like this.
So far we know hrs coming for our guns (<lol...good luck with that Joe)
We know he is shutting the nation down if anyone gets sniffles.
We know his feelings towards children though. He literally feels them. You pretend he doesn't. Double standard much?

Back
Top Bottom