• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police in Riot Gear Mothers Attempt Wine Bar Break-in OR The News from My Home Town

Simon W. Moon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Police in Riot Gear as a Large Crowd of Mothers Attempt to Break Into Wine Bar | Rock City Times

NLRPD has responded in riot gear to a large gathering of mothers outside
Zen Wine Bar in North Little Rock.
The 911 calls came from nearby store owners who saw the women, who began gathering at 8:15 this morning, banging on the doors and windows of the bar. Many of the women were yelling for the bar to open up. Zen’s normal opening hours are at 4 p.m. on Mondays.

“We have been waiting all summer to be kid free,” Amy Benton, a mother outside the bar, tells us. “I can’t wait until 4 for them to open, I will have kids again by that point."

Re: Police in Riot Gear Mothers Attempt Wine Bar Break-in OR The News from My Home To

“This is typical behavior around this time of year,” a Police Spokesperson tells us. “Last year we began performing sobriety checks in the car pool pickup line and cited over 30 with DWI. These mom’s go wild when the kids go away. ” (emphasis added by me)

That's just hilarious.

Re: Police in Riot Gear Mothers Attempt Wine Bar Break-in OR The News from My Home To

Police in Riot Gear as a Large Crowd of Mothers Attempt to Break Into Wine Bar | Rock City Times

NLRPD has responded in riot gear to a large gathering of mothers outside
Zen Wine Bar in North Little Rock.
The 911 calls came from nearby store owners who saw the women, who began gathering at 8:15 this morning, banging on the doors and windows of the bar. Many of the women were yelling for the bar to open up. Zen’s normal opening hours are at 4 p.m. on Mondays.

“We have been waiting all summer to be kid free,” Amy Benton, a mother outside the bar, tells us. “I can’t wait until 4 for them to open, I will have kids again by that point."

The Rock City Times has the Best Motto Evah!!

Even though the story is fake, the comments on some (stress SOME) women going nuts when they get out of the house can be very true! I did a lot of bodyguard work when I was in Vegas and that included stage shows and performers. The one show NO ONE wanted to work was the Chippendales show. In fricken sane.

Back
Top Bottom