• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police hunting Auburn cop killer surround house, shots fired

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
OXFORD -- Police surrounded a house this afternoon about four miles from the scene of an Auburn police officer's murder, and gunshots were heard as police deployed tear gas and a robot.

Police are hunting for a man suspected of shooting Officer Ronald Tarentino Jr, a 42-year-old father of three, who later died from his wounds. The house on Watch Street in Oxford is about four miles from the Auburn intersection where Tarentino was shot.

Police hunting Auburn cop killer surround house, shots fired | Boston Herald

Likely an illegal Mexican Mafia. TONS of Mexican heroin in New Hampshire and Mass.

And liberals want to disarm us.....:naughty

Likely an illegal Mexican Mafia. TONS of Mexican heroin in New Hampshire and Mass.

The man, identified as 35-year-old Jorge Zambrano
Maybe he was like the Tsarnaev bros, living off government welfare while plotting on how to kill Americans.

Maybe he was like the Tsarnaev bros, living off government welfare while plotting on how to kill Americans.

It's not PC to speak the truth.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

An officer is dead, family & friends grieving and you bring PC crap as your only point?

Some people only care about their agenda...

An officer is dead, family & friends grieving and you bring PC crap as your only point?

That's not my only point. I'm a huge supporter of law enforcement and have tremendous respect for those in uniform. Of course, I feel for the families of anyone killed in the line of duty. I've just gotten a little turned off lately with the PC liberals, who by the way seem to come out in droves when a cop uses deadly force against a PC protected category.

That's not my only point. I'm a huge supporter of law enforcement and have tremendous respect for those in uniform. Of course, I feel for the families of anyone killed in the line of duty. I've just gotten a little turned off lately with the PC liberals, who by the way seem to come out in droves when a cop uses deadly force against a PC protected category.

Was your post appropriate?
And again your reply is a diatribe against Liberals?? Why??

Was your post appropriate?
And again your reply is a diatribe against Liberals?? Why??

It may not have been in the context of this thread.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Mine too!

Good. Saves the taxpayers some money.

I've been saying that since the 60s.

Agreed!

Nope- a contrived position and pushed by people like yourself.

Nothing contrived about it.....it's blatantly obvious in most cases. It comes natural to me, "nearly" every time a liberal opens their pie hole.

Honestly I had not heard much about this particular incident. It seems as this this has happened with more frequency the past couple of years. After reading the story, it appears the suspect got what he deserved.

With the War on Drugs a total failure and the obama Regime negligent and missing in action on law and order, the Mexican Drug Cartels and their operatives, are coming in droves to any place they can to push their drugs. See my initial comment.

Scum was hiding in a closet like a good liberal coward. Only other place was under the bed, for Hillary supporters like him.

Officer is shot and killed and you want take this opportunty to say that you are against gun control.

:screwy

Below are some more (2016) cop killers, why don't you tell us more about their second amendment remedies and right to stand up against their tyranical government ?

cory-henderson-11-e1453075658689.jpg

Cory Lee Henderson was killed after he shot two police officers, killing one. (Salt Lake City Police

herschel-jones.jpg

Ohio man9 (Herschel Jones III) told his ex-girlfriend he was “looking to kill an officer” before ambushing and fatally shooting Danville Police Officer

-1733a6858e16e6fd.jpg

Phillip Ferry in March 2013. Police say Ferry fatally shot a Seaside police sergeant and then Ferry was fatally shot by the cop's partner on February 5.

austin.holzer.mug.shot.800.cropped.jpg

seventeen-year-old Austin Holzer's name was released following his arrest in the fatal shooting of Mesa County Sheriff's Office Deputy Derek Geer

JerandRoss.JPG

Jerand Ross, in this 2015 mugshot, is accused of shooting and killing veteran Riverdale police Maj. Greg 'Lem' Barney.

Back
Top Bottom