• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Foiled An Ohio Incel's Plot To Kill Women In A Mass Shooting, Prosecutors Say

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

You need to read the entire article to get a glimpse into the mind of an incel. It's horrible that they are so willing to kill because they aren't having sex.

"Genco's indictment includes startling detail of the months-long efforts prosecutors say he took to plan a mass shooting and to purchase weapons and other equipment to fulfill that goal.

In his posts, he sometimes expressed admiration for Elliot Rodger, who in May 2014, killed six people and injured 14 others. Some of Rodger's victims were shot outside a University of California, Santa Barbara sorority house.

Genco wrote a manifesto titled "A Hideous Symphony," by "Tres Genco, the socially exiled Incel." In it, he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge..." and called death the "great equalizer." Investigators say they discovered another note, allegedly drafted by Genco, that said he hoped to "aim big" for a kill count of 3,000 people."

btw, anyone here have college aged daughters?

Likely another loser Right Winger who can't get a date and worships Trump.

Tres Genco: Hillsboro man charged with attempted hate crime in plot to  conduct mass shooting of women

You need to read the entire article to get a glimpse into the mind of an incel. It's horrible that they are so willing to kill because they aren't having sex.

"Genco's indictment includes startling detail of the months-long efforts prosecutors say he took to plan a mass shooting and to purchase weapons and other equipment to fulfill that goal.

In his posts, he sometimes expressed admiration for Elliot Rodger, who in May 2014, killed six people and injured 14 others. Some of Rodger's victims were shot outside a University of California, Santa Barbara sorority house.

Genco wrote a manifesto titled "A Hideous Symphony," by "Tres Genco, the socially exiled Incel." In it, he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge..." and called death the "great equalizer." Investigators say they discovered another note, allegedly drafted by Genco, that said he hoped to "aim big" for a kill count of 3,000 people."

Stupid asshole losers think women owe them sex. That's the root problem.

FFS, didn't anyone tell him about masturbation?

Appreciate the alert on these 'incels' - I think.o_O It's obvious Genco is one sick puppy - but so are why these incels gather and plan. When this goes to trial, I imagine his lawyer will go for the insanity plea. The FBI needs to get real busy on this group of shits. Think of how many locations in the US that this group may have it's tentacles attached.

Appreciate the alert on these 'incels' - I think.o_O It's obvious Genco is one sick puppy - but so are why these incels gather and plan. When this goes to trial, I imagine his lawyer will go for the insanity plea. The FBI needs to get real busy on this group of shits. Think of how many locations in the US that this group may have it's tentacles attached.
Yep

They are terrorists.

No insanity plea, certainly mentally unstable but not criminally insane

What's an insanity plea? You plead guilty, not guilty, or nolo contondre (not contending).

There's the insanity defense at trial. And it's a shame that judges generally don't tell juries that the defendant, especially if it's a murder case, will almost certainly spend the rest of his life in a secure mental hospital if found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Sure, they're entitled to regular evaluations to see if they can be deemed sane, but the people crazy enough to murder generally never get deemed "sane" again by the docs...

And so juries convict, thinking that at least that way they'll keep the person out of society. And they do. But they cause huge problems in prison, moreso than they would in a prison hospital.

Normally a not guilty by reason of insanity requires that the person at the time of the crime did not know/understand that what they are doing is a crime.

This guy knew what he was planning was a crime and no insanity plea would work.

A person who was hearing voices in their head that the person they killed was a demon out to kill them, that could result in a insanity plea that works. Trying to hide the crime after would usually make such a plea less likely to succeed as it would indicate the person was trying to hide the murder and knew it was wrong

What's an insanity plea? You plead guilty, not guilty, or nolo contondre (not contending).

There's the insanity defense at trial. And it's a shame that judges generally don't tell juries that the defendant, especially if it's a murder case, will almost certainly spend the rest of his life in a secure mental hospital if found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Sure, they're entitled to regular evaluations to see if they can be deemed sane, but the people crazy enough to murder generally never get deemed "sane" again by the docs...

And so juries convict, thinking that at least that way they'll keep the person out of society. And they do. But they cause huge problems in prison, moreso than they would in a prison hospital.
Thanks. Very interesting.

I dont understand, why are they so willing to admit they're such losers?

"In it, he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge..."​

throwing their lives away because of sex.

maybe younger people are just so anti-social that they can't cope.

Glad the psycho is off the streets.

A couple of things that maybe I missed:

- How did the find out about him in the first place
- The last sentence all of a sudden throws out something about a machine gun sentence even though they never said he had one
- Hate crimes are bullshit... it should just be that he is planning to murder, etc etc
- What does being an Incel have to do with anything? I guess it can go to motive, but they have that with the evidence already.

He is a crazy creepy **** that wanted to murder people.

He’s no different than a lot of his fellow Trumpers.
At least you got to mention Trump today... must be quite a relief.

The FBI doesn't have time to chase these whack jobs, they are too busy planning more insurrections, at least that is what I hear from some of the right wing folks on this forum.

I keep hearing about the dangers these "incels" are and how they must be stopped. Usually, it is followed by them being "anti-female". I just haven't seen them actually commit any crimes. This sounds to me like the FBI 20 years ago talking about the dangers of "militias" up in the hills. This was never proven, and there are no long lists of "militias" committing crimes. If these guys are really that bad, how many shooting sprees have they done?

I keep hearing about the dangers these "incels" are and how they must be stopped. Usually, it is followed by them being "anti-female". I just haven't seen them actually commit any crimes. This sounds to me like the FBI 20 years ago talking about the dangers of "militias" up in the hills. This was never proven, and there are no long lists of "militias" committing crimes. If these guys are really that bad, how many shooting sprees have they done?

One in California shot a bunch of people, referenced in the opening article

Another ran a bunch of people down in Toronto

Back
Top Bottom