• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police: Ex-Cobb GOP chairman Dendy charged in 3 states

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The former chairman of the Cobb County Republican Party was arrested Friday morning and charged with child molestation, according to police.

Joseph Russell Dendy, 71, was arrested at his West Cobb home and charged with aggravated child molestation and child molestation, both felonies. He was being held at the Cobb jail without bond Saturday.

Later Friday, an additional charge was added: fugitive. Dendy is also wanted by the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office in Michigan, as well as the Laurens Police Department in South Carolina on additional sexual abuse allegations, Sgt. Dana Pierce with Cobb police said late Friday.

At least he didn't go into woman’s rest rooms. The new North Carolina bathroom law actually works, right?........ Sheesh!!

Article is here

I see you must have had red herring for dinner.

Are you somehow claiming that this never happened? Are you REALLY supporting a child molester? Jeez.

But here's the good news. This song is going to be Dendy's favorite very soon..................

Are you somehow claiming that this never happened? Are you REALLY supporting a child molester? Jeez.

But here's the good news. This song is going to be Dendy's favorite very soon..................

The North Carolina bathroom law has nothing to do with this. Take a logic course, it'll do you much good.

The North Carolina bathroom law has nothing to do with this. Take a logic course, it'll do you much good.

Things do tend to go way over your head a lot, don't they? Let me explain it to you. I have yet to hear of a transgendered man, or even somebody pretending to be a transgendered man, molesting a child in a bathroom in North Carolina. However, there are plenty of stories about sick perverts like this.

If kids were what they were concerned with I guess they would have to close down public bathrooms completely. Kinda like the only sinners the RWers wont bake a cake for is homosexuals. Motivations are very thinly veiled from the RW.
Things do tend to go way over your head a lot, don't they? Let me explain it to you. I have yet to hear of a transgendered man, or even somebody pretending to be a transgendered man, molesting a child in a bathroom in North Carolina. However, there are plenty of stories about sick perverts like this.

Red herring.

Red herring.

No, I was making a point, which is the purpose of posting in a political forum. Too bad it went over your head. :mrgreen:

No, I was making a point, which is the purpose of posting in a political forum. Too bad it went over your head. :mrgreen:

I understand it. Better than you apparently.

Arrested and charged doesn't mean convicted. Unless you are a liberal, and you are talking about a white republican male.

Another day, another GOP politician charged with sex offenses or caught in a sex scandal.

Another day, another GOP politician charged with sex offenses or caught in a sex scandal.

973b978ccd7e853a9621f4195f740265.jpg

I think rape is wrong no matter what political party does it. Is this some kind of moral equivalence thing?

Nope. It is observing that the left seems to ignore their own incidents to state things like "another right wing" or another "republican" accused of sex scandals as if it is a "thing." The left is just as bad. Just look at who I put up there. Just discrediting that part of the statements.

If it were up to me...rape would get the death penalty when there is enough concrete evidence. It destroys mind as well as body. It can even change a person's behavior and entire life perspective. Some women who were raped get "discredited" because they were "lose." That ignores that some women become hyper sexual after that kind of incident because they think men only value them in a sexual way after. It is all a crock of ****. It is getting better. I'm not gonna defend a rapist, but there are things that can and can't be done. This guy is charged and arrested. Not convicted.

And pretending the clintons didn't pull the same **** cover up bull ****, and that politicians in general don't, and stating that this is a republican crime...is bull****.

Did he molest children in the public bathrooms? No? Then the two topics have nothing whatsoever to do with one another.

Well, it is Cobb County!

Meanwhile people in Mayretta are still trying to figure out what he did that was so awful. ;):lol:

The topper is that he has two other allegations in Michigan and South Carolina. Why was he even walking on the public streets?

Forget the partisan crap, this guy was a grandfather. A grandfather is one of the most important men in a child's life. And this selfish bastard gave all that up for a 4 year old penis.

I know you are innocent until proven guilty but one look at that mug shot and I knew they got the right guy.

I think rape is wrong no matter what political party does it. Is this some kind of moral equivalence thing?

Yet you back Hillary, enabling a child predator and their power. Have a nice day.

The GOP, the party of pedophilia.

If kids were what they were concerned with I guess they would have to close down public bathrooms completely. Kinda like the only sinners the RWers wont bake a cake for is homosexuals. Motivations are very thinly veiled from the RW.

I've never bought into the argument that kids are more at risk with a guy who prefers dresses than with a guy who prefers Oshkosh coveralls. That's never been an issue. More likely a molester who prefers Oshkosh will dress up in a pinafore to hide his identity in search of his next victim.

But that's not all that likely either. And I'm guessing that male homosexuals are more likely to find their victim in the Men's.

The issue for me is that because one out of three hundred might be uncomfortable means that 299 out of 300 must by law be uncomfortable.

The cake thing is irrelevant to the issue at hand. That's a first amendment issue.

The GOP, the party of pedophilia.

Didn't Hillary brag about getting a pedophile off the hook on a technicality and didn't NAMBLA have a relationship with the democrat party? Or does that not count against democrats because "reasons?"

Back
Top Bottom