• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police discipline after brutal video released

It's cops like this that give the others a bad name. I do realize done cops join the force to help their communities but too many are power hungry pigs. I lost count on how many time friends and myself have been harrassed and beat up by the police. Not to mention the times neighbors and myself saw them plant drugs on people but when it's the cops word versus the average Joe the boys will win everytime.

It's cops like this that give the others a bad name. I do realize done cops join the force to help their communities but too many are power hungry pigs. I lost count on how many time friends and myself have been harrassed and beat up by the police. Not to mention the times neighbors and myself saw them plant drugs on people but when it's the cops word versus the average Joe the boys will win everytime.

Now just throw some accusations of racist cops and we have yet another re-hashing of the same tired old cliches that anyone who violates the law and doesn't like to man up for their actions spew.

*Yawn*

Nothing new here, move along.

even the police camera operator sees the police action as inappropriate
as soon as the kid is taken down the camera zooms OUT, away from the incident at the 35 second mark

Now just throw some accusations of racist cops and we have yet another re-hashing of the same tired old cliches that anyone who violates the law and doesn't like to man up for their actions spew.

*Yawn*

You are already acting like a ****ty cop.

Look like a couple of egotistical punks to me.

Thats NOT your concern in your job. YOUR job shouldnt condone unwarented brutality because YOU think they are egotistical punks. If thats the way you think you shouldnt be in law enforcement. Go into sales or something where you cant harm the public.

God Im starting to feel what lawyers tell me is true about most officers... and I DONT want to think that way!

Last edited:
You are already acting like a ****ty cop.
What because I dislike random members posting the broad generalization of "cops a pigz maaaaan, they plant drugs and beat people up maaaaaaan, power hungry pigs maaaaaaaaan"

That **** is so tired and so played out, and Im going to call people out on it. So?

Thats NOT your concern in your job. YOUR job shouldnt condone unwarented brutality because YOU think they are egotistical punks. If thats the way you think you shouldnt be in law enforcement. Go into sales or something where you cant harm the public.

God Im starting to feel what lawyers tell me is true about most officers... and I DONT want to think that way!
Quote me where I condoned unwarranted brutality.
Last I remember I called the cops egotistical punks... and you even responded to me appropriately.

Why did you change your response to my comment?

What because I dislike random members posting the broad generalization of "cops a pigz maaaaan, they plant drugs and beat people up maaaaaaan, power hungry pigs maaaaaaaaan"

That **** is so tired and so played out, and Im going to call people out on it. So?

Quote me where I condoned unwarranted brutality.
Last I remember I called the cops egotistical punks... and you even responded to me appropriately.

Why did you change your response to my comment?

Ok.... Ive been in corporate sales for 15 years. Ive take it up the ass from my managers, THEIR managers, customers and sometimes distributors. Then I take it from other people... 'oh... youre a SALES guy HUH???' and they go through the crooked **** that other people do in my profession.
Thing is..... they DO, do it. I cant deny there are very poor people in my trade. I feel they should be fired and / or pay some other penalty.
Why cant you say there are more fellow cops that dont do their job right and its shameful and needs to stop? And that those people shouldnt even BE a cop?

There are many crappy salespeople out there and there are many crappy cops out there and NONE of them deserve a job in what they are doing.

Im getting paid money to perform even when the stress is nearly unbearable (I was hospitalized because stress gave me irregular heartbeats / palpitations 10 years ago). There are people more suited to a job than others. Its just a fact. Anyhow, if youre paid to act and do things a certain way, just DO them. Quit worrying about what society says about cops. Just do YOUR job right. And own up to that there are many fellow cops that shouldnt be doing what you do because YOU ARE a good cop! You ARE a good employee! They are not.

Now I feel like buying you a beer.

If it's so tired and played out, you by now should have thought of a more intellectual response than the childish drivel you just posted.

*Yawn*

You must have a problem with reading comprehension. I know damn well I didn't say all cops.

I posted my opinion on the cops that make the good cops look bad and misconduct I have witnessed.

You know what. I'm sick of people that think the cops are so damn perfect and we the people are wrong for criticizing them.

You must have a problem with reading comprehension. I know damn well I didn't say all cops.

I posted my opinion on the cops that make the good cops look bad and misconduct I have witnessed.

You know what. I'm sick of people that think the cops are so damn perfect and we the people are wrong for criticizing them.

Nothing wrong with criticizing them.... but lets stick to the thread topic ones instead of showing our true colors eh?

Nothing wrong with criticizing them.... but lets stick to the thread topic ones instead of showing our true colors eh?

Wow, a look whose talking situation! Curious? Are you a cop? And do you support brutality against those whom you consider egotistical punks?

Wow, a look whose talking situation! Curious? Are you a cop? And do you support brutality against those whom you consider egotistical punks?

WTF You too?

Can you quote me where I stated I was talking about the guys getting beat when I called people egotistical punks?

Didn't think so. Check my later posts on the first page for clarification.

...... Good day.

Cops who violate the law and the rights and liberties of those they are supposed to protect in this grotesque manner should be fired first off. Second off prosecuted for crimes, and the punishments of such should be stiff and more severe than that which normal citizens can get. Since this is beyond simple assault and battery and includes misuse of power and position. I know not all cops are bad, but the bad ones belong in jail.

Cops who violate the law and the rights and liberties of those they are supposed to protect in this grotesque manner should be fired first off. Second off prosecuted for crimes, and the punishments of such should be stiff and more severe than that which normal citizens can get. Since this is beyond simple assault and battery and includes misuse of power and position. I know not all cops are bad, but the bad ones belong in jail.

no, cops should not be treated differently
just as they should not escapte the law because of their position
neither should they be subject to more severe punishment

no, cops should not be treated differently
just as they should not escapte the law because of their position
neither should they be subject to more severe punishment

Why not? If they abuse the authority and sovereignty of the People, why should they not also be punished for that? If they abuse the power and sanctity of their position, why should they not be punished for that? A normal Joe Blow citizen doesn't wield the authority or sovereignty of the People; government and its agents do however. So when they commit a crime, they not only commit that crime but they abuse their authority and position. Should that not be punished?

Back
Top Bottom