• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

ABCNews said:
George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

Her attorney told ABC News that George pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on her and her father after a verbal altercation went bad, according to attorney Kelly Sims.

This guy just can't control his gun, can he?

Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

Here's what he should do if he's not charged and he gets his gun back. Take the gun to a gun store and sell it. Expedite his divorce and take whatever money he has and move into the sticks or overseas in the sticks and get some menial job for a year or two. Then decide if he wants to come back to the U.S., and if he wants to continue to exercise his 2nd amendment rights of gun ownership.

If he continues on this road, he will be thrown in jail and God will be his only salvation if that happens.

I'm absolutely shocked this fine man would pull a gun and threaten to kill someone he is having an altercation with. His wife and father in law are obviously race baiters that deserved to be shot.

Beat me to it. So much for the completely uninformed image his supporters promoted of him being such a good guy. He continues to exhibit otherwise.

I bet Fox was about to hire him. I was afraid we had not heard the last of the Z man.

I'm absolutely shocked this fine man would pull a gun and threaten to kill someone he is having an altercation with. His wife and father in law are obviously race baiters that deserved to be shot.
No doubt he would have shot them had they been carrying a loaded bag of Skittles and a lethal fruit drink.

The real question is this: Why the f*** is this in the news? It isn't important, like, at all.

The real question is this: Why the f*** is this in the news? It isn't important, like, at all.

Well because there are many butthurt people after the court case who wish nothing but Zimmerman's death in what they deem as "justice".

Or because hebia anhigh profile personality involved in a high profile case.

All I can say is that Karma works and a leopard can't change it's spots.

Ain't like they're going to try him again. Time to give it up, gun haters.

Re: Boy just can stay out of trouble

Is it self-defense this time, or is anyone willing to say that maybe he's not the saint you want him to be?
Saint "I" want him to be. Look at my early posts on that subject. I called him an idiot right off the bat and still do.
But he won his case.

Well because there are many butthurt people after the court case who wish nothing but Zimmerman's death in what they deem as "justice".

Or maybe there are people out there who behaved like the guy was a personal friend and touted him as some kind of hero and noble victim when they in fact knew no more about the reality of who he is then they did about the reality of who TM was.

Is it self-defense this time, or is anyone willing to say that maybe he's not the saint you want him to be?

No one thought he was a saint ... ever.

Well, jumping to conclusions and making a media circus out of him worked so well before we may as well try it again:roll:

Well, jumping to conclusions and making a media circus out of him worked so well before we may as well try it again:roll:

If ya can't put him in jail, kill him in the media and maybe someone will get lucky and off the guy. Sounds about right.

Gotta admit, there's lots of mileage in this guy

No one thought he was a saint ... ever.

That's BS and you know it. I can't tell you how many people didn't want to believe anything bad about him. That whole issue was full of idiots on both sides.

Ain't like they're going to try him again. Time to give it up, gun haters.

Not a gun hater, but the guy is about as stupid as they come.
Still living with the woman that filed for divorce from you? Stupid.
Not smart enough to walk away from an aguement with her? Stupid.

If ya can't put him in jail, kill him in the media and maybe someone will get lucky and off the guy. Sounds about right.

Didn't you just tell me that you didn't want to canonize him?

Is his wife a "No Limit Nigga" too?

That's BS and you know it. I can't tell you how many people didn't want to believe anything bad about him. That whole issue was full of idiots on both sides.

That's your perception... but there's no one I know (anecdotaly) and no one I ever saw during the trial or after claiming the guy was a saint.

Yeah its not like he was involved in a case involving gun rights and possible racism... things nobody in the U.S. cares about...

Didn't you just tell me that you didn't want to canonize him?

What makes you think I changed my mind?

Back
Top Bottom