• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police detain George Zimmerman after 911 call from wife [W:265]

Re: George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

Not a gun hater, but the guy is about as stupid as they come.
Still living with the woman that filed for divorce from you? Stupid.
Not smart enough to walk away from an aguement with her? Stupid.

Having once been close to divorce myself I can tell you that leaving the family home before the divorce proceeding is the equivalent of abandoning the home and is pretty much a guarantee that he will loss the home in the divorce. What I find interesting is that NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED which means there is not enough evidence to pick him up. So once again we have people who were not there passing judgment based on limited evidence. Not saying he shouldn't face charges for whatever he did assuming those actions were illegal, but I'll wait and see what evidence there is before I lean one way or the other. Just to clarify, I stayed as far from the previous case as possible because I didn't have enough information to come to a conclusion. The jury acquitted him. It is entirely possible that he could have been cleared of that charge and then committed a separate crime, we'll just have to wait and see.

Having once been close to divorce myself I can tell you that leaving the family home before the divorce proceeding is the equivalent of abandoning the home and is pretty much a guarantee that he will loss the home in the divorce. What I find interesting is that NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED which means there is not enough evidence to pick him up. So once again we have people who were not there passing judgment based on limited evidence. Not saying he shouldn't face charges for whatever he did assuming those actions were illegal, but I'll wait and see what evidence there is before I lean one way or the other. Just to clarify, I stayed as far from the previous case as possible because I didn't have enough information to come to a conclusion. The jury acquitted him. It is entirely possible that he could have been cleared of that charge and then committed a separate crime, we'll just have to wait and see.

Its not his home. I can bet there will be a restraining order by end of biz today or first thing in the am.

Interesting - wonder if her claim was to throw red meat to the media feeding frenzy of Zimmerman haters to cover up possibly something she did that would throw her in the slammer for violating parole. Wouldn't that just put peoples panties in a twist? :lol:

That's entirely possible. We know she can lie but, will anyone believe her?

Meh.

It's hard for me to take this too seriously when the only evidence against him is the claims of a woman divorcing him and her father. I suspect they just had an argument. He would probably be smart to leave, finalize his divorce as quickly as possible, sue Florida, and write a tell all book.

It's not gonna be a clean and clear cut divorce as he has a lawsuit against NBC that could be a lot of money. She wants that money so they are gonna fight over what % she gets.. end of story. But as you said.. Father and daughter (admitted to Perjury the other day) making claim..

Or maybe she's just a nutty broad who's making up a story?

Character is fate. Zimmerman's fate is like OJs. His answer to every problem in life is to pull a weapon.

Has anyone set up the Zimmerman defense fund yet?

Its not his home. I can bet there will be a restraining order by end of biz today or first thing in the am.

Well then perhaps he is stupid. Can I say that about a Hispanic without being a racist? Thing is I don't care that he's Hispanic, I just don't like fat people.

I kid, I kid.

Character is fate. Zimmerman's fate is like OJs. His answer to every problem in life is to pull a weapon.

Now the police are saying that no gun was involved, so it looks like you're full of **** once again.

"He was yelling at me, and you know as well as everyone that he has that gun.........wink wink, nudge nudge"

Could be. Probably best to just sit back until the facts are in, but that won't stop the fun of playing conjecture lecture.

I don't really think you're going to get facts in.

You're going to get her story, then his, but at the end of the day they're a couple getting divorced. This scenario plays out every day in divorce court but this specific divorce just has the backdrop of the shooting.

Now the police are saying that no gun was involved, so it looks like you're full of **** once again.

Who knows. But if he dont get out of town and away from all that may wish him harm. His goose is cooked one way or the other.
I remember when he was found not guilty, she didnt even crack a smile.

Beat me to it. So much for the completely uninformed image his supporters promoted of him being such a good guy. He continues to exhibit otherwise.

Has he been convicted, no even charged, of anything yet?

I don't really think you're going to get facts in.

You're going to get her story, then his, but at the end of the day they're a couple getting divorced. This scenario plays out every day in divorce court but this specific divorce just has the backdrop of the shooting.

Very true.

But not to slow down the train ride, I think its going to come out that he was packing a Twinkie.

Has he been convicted, no even charged, of anything yet?

That's not the point. His behavior is prompting police response again and again.

Has anyone set up the Zimmerman defense fund yet?

The NRA is working on that. If you can't pull a gun on your wife, what good is the Second Amendment?

Another gunbesotted defender of Zimmerman comes out of the woodwork. Like clockwork.

That's not the point. His behavior is prompting police response again and again.

Before this it was speeding a few times - police response doesn't get more vanilla than that.

This guy just can't control his gun, can he?

I'm giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt here . . . temporarily.

Divorces turn ugly. One tries to outdo the other. In the divorce, his wife is asking for half of "future money," meaning any lawsuit he wins she wants to participate in. That makes people a little nutz.

I agree with Ockham. He needs to, at the very least, stay the HELL away from her and her family. He's in trouble if he doesn't. No one will have any reason to believe his version of any events that transpire with his soon-to-be ex.

He's like the poor sap on parole living with a gal who's a loser -- she'll use the fact that he's on parole to beat the crap out of him, lie about him, etc., etc. -- and she'll likely be belived.

The latest I just Heard is that the pólice are still at his house trying to figure out what happened, not in custody.

ABC's headline should have been "Police Question George Zimmerman After Gun Incident", but since we're dealing with the liberal media, I expect their political beliefs to produce false headlines from time to time.

Zimmerman/ Martin was a perfect example of idiots colliding. The attempts to make Martin a martyr or Zimmerman a hero were absurd.

If the main stream media starts focusing on something like this,
I wonder what Stupid thing the Government is about to do?

Back
Top Bottom