• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police declare riot on 84th night of protests, after vandalism at ICE building in Southwest Portland

No. These are brain dead Marxists who seek to achieve their goals through violence and who are being enabled by leftist politicians too cowardly to take them on

Since you don't understand their protest, why speak... all your are doing is slinging out your Regiment Group of Confederacy ideology trying to promote your regiments agenda... expecting your "trigger words".... to defeat the voices of American people.

BLM leaders are avowed communists.
They are following the communist manifesto to the letter.

Marx was all about violent domestic terrorism to force policies.

the problem is that there is no appeasing these people. If you give a inch they will want the the entire mile and more.
THe only way and the only way to deal with people like this is to arrest them charge them and punish those that engage in this type of behavior.

you guys are like cloned cultist:

Since you don't understand their protest, why speak... all your are doing is slinging out your Regiment Group of Confederacy ideology trying to promote your regiments agenda... expecting your "trigger words".... to defeat the voices of American people.

No kidding. Police reform makes it all go away. It's not rocket science.

lol - this isn't the police.

Committing more crimes and destruction of property isn't a way to get less policing.

you guys are like cloned cultist:

I understand protests just fine. in fact i 100% support people to protest.
What i do not support and will never support is the:

Destruction of private property
Assault
Murder
arson

That these groups are doing.
These people are not the voice of the american people because the american people are against them.

In fact black people are against them because they are hurting more black people than they are helping.
You once again prove that leftist have no clue what they are talking about.

I understand protests just fine. in fact i 100% support people to protest.
What i do not support and will never support is the:

Destruction of private property
Assault
Murder
arson

That these groups are doing.
These people are not the voice of the american people because the american people are against them.

In fact black people are against them because they are hurting more black people than they are helping.
You once again prove that leftist have no clue what they are talking about.

I did not one time say I was for destruction of property, assaults, and burning or killing anything nor anyone....

Read Correctly !!!!

I said:

They don't just represent the values of BLM... for the principle it was originally speaking about, THEY have expanded it to acknowledge how policies against blacks damage them as white people equally so. (This is good awareness !!!! )

These are White People, who have finally awakened to the fact that every policy, law and process that was designed to hurt, damage and disenfranchise black people has done the EXACT same thing to them... So, they want Black Lives To Matter, so the policy, law and process can be changed to respect EVERYONE. "They NOW KNOW- Equality, Fairness, Justice and Opportunity MUST be FOR EVERYONE.

IF... the damages had not affected them personally, they would not be Protesting and damaging anything. They are showing society, that WHITE PEOPLE will damage stuff when the policy, law and process that was designed to damage and disenfranchise blacks HAS NOW BECOME A REALITY THEY UNDERSTAND AS HAVING THE EXACT SAME IMPACT ON THEM.

They now know... that Racism is a double edge sword and it cuts back and forth and has cut them deeply... so now, they are awakened to the fact that Racism Must Be Abolished.

The BLM Protest Program has gone on to deal with Corporations, Politicians, Heads of State and Nations and People AROUND THE WORLD... they are not stuck in Portland, spinning in the same few blocks. It is part of discussions in Congressional House Democrats, Governors, Mayors, and people in every sector of society, in a positive light. No one cares what Right Winger Racist Type and Racist Hate Group are trying to do to damage the BLM..

What BLM is promoting WILL BENEFIT EVERYONE,
Just as the Civil Rights Acts of 1964
BENEFITED EVERYONE IN AMERICA AND PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.

Fear filled Confederate Right Wingers White Supremacist who have Formed as Various Regiment of Confederacy, by a variety of political lobbyist groups, such as Conservative, Libertarians, Centrist and Etc... will promote their fear any way they can, terrified of having to face the fact they are not superior, and that white skin does not make them better than any other human being, and they will not get "get first option, first opportunity and they will not get the right to deny something to others.

Last edited:
The elected officials of Portland... who else sets the laws in a city?

Then you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding the law giving them that authority. Go fetch it for me. I'll wait. BTW did Portland's elected officials who set the law in Portland invite these contracted federal troops to their city?

Marx was all about violent domestic terrorism to force policies.

the problem is that there is no appeasing these people. If you give a inch they will want the the entire mile and more.
THe only way and the only way to deal with people like this is to arrest them charge them and punish those that engage in this type of behavior.

How's that being working out?

Then you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding the law giving them that authority. Go fetch it for me. I'll wait. BTW did Portland's elected officials who set the law in Portland invite these contracted federal troops to their city?

What does that last question have to do with Portland police department declaring a riot?

I would guess Oregon Revised Statue 133 covers defining that authority, but IANAL.

I did not one time say I was for destruction of property, assaults, and burning or killing anything nor anyone....

Yet you are here not condemning or supporting people that are condemning it and standing up against it.
You are instead attack those of us that are opposed to that sort of movement and their behavior.

So yes you do support it. If you didn't then you wouldn't be attacking me or anyone else that condemns what those people do.

The rest of your post is garbled nonsense.

BLM is a communist organization that is engaging in the very thing that marx called for.
No one should have to put up with those antics and those people are not to be supported but
they should be arrested and put on trial.

How's that being working out?

It takes people with some balls to stand up to them.
The places these people are ravaging are all leftist control disasters.

They tried the same crap in Miami and orlando and tampa.

They brought in the national guard and within a few days had the situation under control
and since then things have been peaceful.

And what is this BS with the police "declaring a riot". Who the hell gave them that power or authority?

I saw two people circling each other arms flailing while Pantera played on a boombox. I declare a moshpit.

It takes people with some balls to stand up to them.
The places these people are ravaging are all leftist control disasters.

They tried the same crap in Miami and orlando and tampa.

They brought in the national guard and within a few days had the situation under control
and since then things have been peaceful.

Amazing that they brought feds into Portland and didn't accomplish anything, right?

Amazing that they brought feds into Portland and didn't accomplish anything, right?

The feds were only there to protect the federal bulidings from being destroyed.
had the mayor or the Gov actually done their job which they didn't and still haven't
the situation would have been taken care of.

Now the people of seattle and portland are suing the city for the destruction of their property.

What is even more disgusting is that portland had the nerve to tell people they still had to pay their taxes before they could rebuild.

This is why i say.

If you value your property or your families safety move the hell out of any leftist run city they are simply not safe.

The feds were only there to protect the federal bulidings from being destroyed.
had the mayor or the Gov actually done their job which they didn't and still haven't
the situation would have been taken care of.

Except the feds were wandering all over the place, "improving things" by randomly black-bagging people.

Now the people of seattle and portland are suing the city for the destruction of their property.

What is even more disgusting is that portland had the nerve to tell people they still had to pay their taxes before they could rebuild.

This is why i say.

If you value your property or your families safety move the hell out of any leftist run city they are simply not safe.

I am sure there is room for everyone in Cody, Wyoming.

Except the feds were wandering all over the place, "improving things" by randomly black-bagging people.

Yes when you are involved in a riot then you tend to get taken by feds when you are attempting to set fire to buildings.
it is the risk you take when you engage in an illegal activity.

Again Miami brought in the national guard and within 2 or 3 days order was restored and people quieted down.
it wasn't that hard to do.

I am sure there is room for everyone in Cody, Wyoming.

as usual you have nothing.

Yes when you are involved in a riot then you tend to get taken by feds when you are attempting to set fire to buildings.
it is the risk you take when you engage in an illegal activity.

The very first person black-bagged wasn't even a suspect in a crime.

as usual you have nothing.

You said people need to move out of those gosh-darned liberal cities.

1. They don't seem to want to move, and
2. They keep electing liberals.

It's almost as if they don't value your advice.

Yet you are here not condemning or supporting people that are condemning it and standing up against it.
You are instead attack those of us that are opposed to that sort of movement and their behavior.

So yes you do support it. If you didn't then you wouldn't be attacking me or anyone else that condemns what those people do.

The rest of your post is garbled nonsense.

BLM is a communist organization that is engaging in the very thing that marx called for.
No one should have to put up with those antics and those people are not to be supported but
they should be arrested and put on trial.

NO... I oppose the Willful Ignorance and the Simplistic Delusional Denial Mentality about what BLM is about.. I Oppose the BULL****, of trying to call them Communist and Marxist and the BULL**** of using Right Wing Confederate Agenda motivated terms as such to play on the minds of ignorant and uneducated and the vile bigots within the ranks of Right Winger.

As to ANY people damaging anything, I do not support nor condone... !!

I do see and understand the facts of what history has shown and proven:

Which history has repeatedly shown conclusively that the bulk of white people don't pay attention to peoples "Civic and Civil Rights Concerns, UNTIL "something is burned or destroyed and/or something results to cost money they feel will affect their individual personal pockets or their personal convinces".

That still does not mean I advocate burning or destroying stuff.. it means.. people won't stop burning and destroying stuff until "White People as a whole start to listen to the grievances of people who address injustice and incivility in Public Policy, Public Service Organization, Public Governance and within Social Communities.

Hell, what do you think the Boston Tea Party was... Other than; white people destroying stuff when their grievances were ignored
When three tea ships, the Dartmouth, the Eleanor, and the Beaver, arrived in Boston Harbor, the colonists demanded that the tea be returned to England. After Massachusetts Governor Thomas Hutchinson refused, Patriot leader Samuel Adams organized the “tea party” with about 60 members of the Sons of Liberty, his underground resistance group. The British tea dumped in Boston Harbor on the night of December 16 was valued at some $18,000.

Parliament, outraged by the blatant destruction of British property, enacted the Coercive Acts, also known as the Intolerable Acts, in 1774. The Coercive Acts closed Boston to merchant shipping, established formal British military rule in Massachusetts, made British officials immune to criminal prosecution in America, and required colonists to quarter British troops.

So, don't act like current day situation is something unheard of....

NO... I oppose the Willful Ignorance and the Simplistic Delusional Denial Mentality about what BLM is about.. I Oppose the BULL****, of trying to call them Communist and Marxist and the BULL**** of using Right Wing Confederate Agenda motivated terms as such to play on the minds of ignorant and uneducated and the vile bigots within the ranks of Right Winger.

As to ANY people damaging anything, I do not support nor condone... !!

BLM has come out and said what they are about.
BLM Organizers in Chicago Say Looting Is Ok Because It's a Form of 'Reparations' Until Police Are Abolished | CBN News

More than 400 police officers were called in to contain the violence. Police said more than 100 people were arrested on a variety of offenses, including looting. Two people were shot and 13 officers were injured in the violence that occurred Sunday night into early Monday.

"I don't care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy's or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats," Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. "That makes sure that person has clothes."

So again the fact that you support this type of behavior invalidates the rest of your argument.

I do see and understand the facts of what history has shown and proven:

Which history has repeatedly shown conclusively that the bulk of white people don't pay attention to peoples "Civic and Civil Rights Concerns, UNTIL "something is burned or destroyed and/or something results to cost money they feel will affect their individual personal pockets or their personal convinces".

Sorry you do not have the right to destroy private property, burn it down or steal it. THis is against the law and anyone that does it should be arrested.

That still does not mean I advocate burning or destroying stuff.. it means.. people won't stop burning and destroying stuff until "White People as a whole start to listen to the grievances of people who address injustice and incivility in Public Policy, Public Service Organization, Public Governance and within Social Communities.

Hell, what do you think the Boston Tea Party was... Other than; white people destroying stuff when their grievances were ignored

I just proved to you what BLM stands for.
So you do condone it.

PS all of your font stuff doesn't help your argument in anyway shape or form.
it is in fact meaningless.

BLM has come out and said what they are about.
BLM Organizers in Chicago Say Looting Is Ok Because It's a Form of 'Reparations' Until Police Are Abolished | CBN News

More than 400 police officers were called in to contain the violence. Police said more than 100 people were arrested on a variety of offenses, including looting. Two people were shot and 13 officers were injured in the violence that occurred Sunday night into early Monday.

"I don't care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy's or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats," Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. "That makes sure that person has clothes."

So again the fact that you support this type of behavior invalidates the rest of your argument.

Sorry you do not have the right to destroy private property, burn it down or steal it. THis is against the law and anyone that does it should be arrested.

I just proved to you what BLM stands for.
So you do condone it.

PS all of your font stuff doesn't help your argument in anyway shape or form.
it is in fact meaningless.

Don't Tell me what I support because you either can't comprehend what you read... or you are just hung up on trying to get someone to swallow and follow your line of buzz word agenda .

If you don't like it so much, you are certainly free in every way to go and tell them, exactly ... how you feel.

(When you finish doing so, come back and tell us how that works out for you) We'll wait for your reply as to your personal results.

Last edited:
Don't Tell me what I support because you either can't comprehend what you read... or you are just hung up on trying to get someone to swallow and follow your line of buzz word agenda .

If you don't like it so much, you are certainly free in every way to go and tell them, exactly ... how you feel.

(When you finish doing so, come back and tell us how that works out for you) We'll wait for your reply as to your personal results.

Your concession is noted this is the typical leftist response when they can't come up with an argument anymore.

Yes when you continue to insult people that stand against what these people are doing which is not only illegal but destructive
then you support what they do.

Your concession is noted this is the typical leftist response when they can't come up with an argument anymore.

Yes when you continue to insult people that stand against what these people are doing which is not only illegal but destructive
then you support what they do.

(When you finish doing so, come back and tell us how that works out for you) We'll wait for your reply as to your personal results

If you think this violent mob represents 'the voices of the American people' you simply dont know wtf you are talking about.

If you think this violent mob represents 'the voices of the American people' you simply dont know wtf you are talking about.

These are White People, who have finally awakened to the fact that every policy, law and process that was designed to hurt, damage and disenfranchise black people has done the EXACT same thing to them... So, they want Black Lives To Matter, so the policy, law and process can be changed to respect EVERYONE. "They NOW KNOW- Equality, Fairness, Justice and Opportunity MUST be FOR EVERYONE.

IF... the damages had not affected them personally, they would not be Protesting and damaging anything. They are showing society, that WHITE PEOPLE will damage stuff when the policy, law and process that was designed to damage and disenfranchise blacks HAS NOW BECOME A REALITY THEY UNDERSTAND AS HAVING THE EXACT SAME IMPACT ON THEM

Maybe you need to do a bit of research, you will find that ... Portland and Seattle has been and still is a place where many run away white kids, destitute and those facing challenges of many sorts chose as the "go to place"... for a multitude of reasons... and they have a vast pool of "white people who went there, who felt the impacts of disenfranchisement, and now you are seeing them adopt a cause, that was designed to address Police Brutality, Police Murders, Policy, Legal Injustices and many other things that have long been in place to damage blacks, and the young white people have realized they can ride the BLM to address the fact, these same elements have damaged them too.

You are certainly free in every way to: go and tell them, exactly ... how you feel.

(When you finish doing so, come back and tell us how that works out for you) We'll wait for your reply as to your personal results

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom