• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police chiefs resigning

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Police chiefs resigning - most of which are black and/or women.

Police chiefs who have resigned or retired since George Floyd death | Fox News

This is what the Democratic Party wants - get rid of the police, particularly black and female police chiefs. It is what by their messages most Democrats on this forum want too.

The result and Democratic Party goal is becoming clear by example of Democratic mayors and governors - privatizing police for those who have the wealth or power to have their own personal or walled rich white communities - while eliminating all police services for poor and minority communities. This is the goal of the Democratic Party - police for the rich - none for everyone else. This way, they can spend the money spent on the police on themselves.

The Democratic Party now openly is at war with every low income black community in every white majority Democratic Party controlled city in the entire country. No police protection for them. Rather, burn and loot their black neighborhoods into non-existence. Chicago Democrats are clearly pursuing at least 100 poor blacks shot per weekend.

Can YOU afford your own personal private police force? If not, the Democratic Party says "tough luck."

The Democratic Party now openly is at war with every low income black community in every white majority Democratic Party controlled city in the entire country.

Have you looked at which cities in the article support your narrative? Some clearly do not (Tiburon is an obvious example), so I wonder what your description is based on.

This is what the Democratic Party wants - get rid of the police, particularly black and female police chiefs. It is what by their messages most Democrats on this forum want too.

The result and Democratic Party goal is becoming clear by example of Democratic mayors and governors - privatizing police for those who have the wealth or power to have their own personal or walled rich white communities - while eliminating all police services for poor and minority communities. This is the goal of the Democratic Party - police for the rich - none for everyone else. This way, they can spend the money spent on the police on themselves.

The Democratic Party now openly is at war with every low income black community in every white majority Democratic Party controlled city in the entire country. No police protection for them. Rather, burn and loot their black neighborhoods into non-existence. Chicago Democrats are clearly pursuing at least 100 poor blacks shot per weekend.

Can YOU afford your own personal private police force? If not, the Democratic Party says "tough luck."

Republicans insist we shoudl take care of our own healthcare, international pandemics, and recessions (no idea how that last one works, but according to the GOP if you are not out working in a recession you...are...lazy...). Not seeing the big need for cops if they’re jsut gonna keep killing us.

Tell you what: if cops suck at their jobs, can we just keep the money like you guys want with charter schools? I bet I could get much better protection than any dopey cop if I paid my own way.

Republicans insist we shoudl take care of our own healthcare, international pandemics, and recessions (no idea how that last one works, but according to the GOP if you are not out working in a recession you...are...lazy...). Not seeing the big need for cops if they’re jsut gonna keep killing us.

Tell you what: if cops suck at their jobs, can we just keep the money like you guys want with charter schools? I bet I could get much better protection than any dopey cop if I paid my own way.

Yeah, you're white. Grew up in a sheltered life. Think you get to have your own private police force just for you. That is the Democratic Party's goal. Eliminate police protection for poor and minority communities, while having their own private police force protecting them in their rich white walled and gated communities that you likely live in.

Did you hear about the 2 officers shot in the head on an ambush? Time for you to celebrate?

Yeah, you're white. Grew up in a sheltered life. Think you get to have your own private police force just for you. That is the Democratic Party's goal. Eliminate police protection for poor and minority communities, while having their own private police force protecting them in their rich white walled and gated communities that you likely live in.

Did you hear about the 2 officers shot in the head on an ambush? Time for you to celebrate?

I don’t know, we’ll have to wait for all the details to come out first. Can’t make any rush decisions based on the immediate news, no?

BAck to the convo: yoru statement makes no sense. If we can be responsible for our own healthcare, our own pandemic preparedness (“IF YOU’RE SCARED YOU CAN STAY HOME), and where you spend your money on schools - why can’t I choose where to spend my personal defense dollars?

If you want to ignore conservative orthodoxy to plead with me that you suddenly agree Black Lives Matter to you, that’s fine. It would just be kind of a turn so quickly tho.

I don’t know, we’ll have to wait for all the details to come out first. Can’t make any rush decisions based on the immediate news, no?

BAck to the convo: yoru statement makes no sense. If we can be responsible for our own healthcare, our own pandemic preparedness (“IF YOU’RE SCARED YOU CAN STAY HOME), and where you spend your money on schools - why can’t I choose where to spend my personal defense dollars?

If you want to ignore conservative orthodoxy to plead with me that you suddenly agree Black Lives Matter to you, that’s fine. It would just be kind of a turn so quickly tho.

Tell me your stance on gun control and then we can talk about where and how people can spend my personal defense dollars and what you allow to protect their property and lives - and the police powers you would allow. If someone burglarizes a home may the residents and others hunt that person down and lock them in a room for 4 years?

Proof that affirmative action is a failure.

I didn't see a case where action taken was not within the scope of the local govt authority and responsibility. Your citation is inadequate evidence for supporting your claims. Thus, your claims are unfounded. Can you provide citation that cover each of your claims?

I didn't see a case where action taken was not within the scope of the local govt authority and responsibility. Your citation is inadequate evidence for supporting your claims. Thus, your claims are unfounded. Can you provide citation that cover each of your claims?

Can you provide a citation that you exist?

Many years of experience being drained from departments. Which might cause Institutional memory loss?

Many years of experience being drained from departments. Which might cause Institutional memory loss?

Not at all sure that is a bad thing. The institutional wisdom being handed down by police departments seems to suck. I greatly appreciate the police, but policing culture appears to be stuck in a rut and could probably benefit from some re-thinking and different approaches rather than just more of the same.

Can you provide a citation that you exist?

You're the one making the original claims. All you do is spam w/o linking relevancy of specific evidence to each claim you make. Again, it's up to you to articulate what evidence you have to support each claim you make. See you on another thread.

You're the one making the original claims. All you do is spam w/o linking relevancy of specific evidence to each claim you make. Again, it's up to you to articulate what evidence you have to support each claim you make. See you on another thread.

What a foolish message - but not for some Democrats who just post low quality reciting what they were told to think and say on the propaganda MSM owned by the richest people on earth.

People who actually draw their own conclusions can not "link" to evidence that their own opinion and conclusions are their own.

Not at all sure that is a bad thing. The institutional wisdom being handed down by police departments seems to suck. I greatly appreciate the police, but policing culture appears to be stuck in a rut and could probably benefit from some re-thinking and different approaches rather than just more of the same.
Some practices need to change, particularly no-knock warrants except when necessary to save a life - not for a drug bust.

Some practices need to change, particularly no-knock warrants except when necessary to save a life - not for a drug bust.

But cops pulling guns on pregnant women holding their 6 year old child's hand is still OK... right?

OMG you are still on a Tiburon cop resigning, that must prove EVERYTHING about your word view

Back
Top Bottom