• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police chase at Orlando Airport

Allan

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Of course this happened in Florida, and yes there's video! An intoxicated lady was refused boarding and sped off on a motorized suitcase, chased by an officer on a bike.

It's as amusing as you think.

Florida. There's just nothing else to say.

Funny comment from the officer saying he might be in a bike pursuit with a suitcase while laughing.
Don't drink and fly... it won't turn out well.

Funny comment from the officer saying he might be in a bike pursuit with a suitcase while laughing.
Don't drink and fly... it won't turn out well.
The officer did everything he could to first make light of the circumstances, then was remarkably patient and civil with the woman, trying to help her out of the secured area, but she pushed it too far.

I'm wondering though what Florida has to do with any of this?

The officer did everything he could to first make light of the circumstances, then was remarkably patient and civil with the woman, trying to help her out of the secured area, but she pushed it too far.

Did you think we needed a recap?

Really?

judgement call
arrested because she spat at the police officer
did not make contact

not sure how her arrest will advance anything
clog up the courts a bit more
when allowing her to leave, as it appears she was doing, would have (hopefully) ended the chaos she created

as a sports official, if someone spat on/toward me, that's going to end their game participation
had a player spit on the basketball court - not at anyone - and called time out to give him an opportunity to clean it up
but my responses did not result in anyone's arrest
did chelsea's spitting toward the officer rise to the level compelling an arrest?

Did you think we needed a recap?
I was just making my own comment on the video. Why the hostility?

Plus - I still don't understand what highlighting Florida has to do with anything. But I guess y'all do so... ok. Have a great day.

My sincerest, deepest, and most humble apologies for venturing to post my remark and especially for asking the question I did. I apologize. I won't do it again.
Thicken up that hide? You asked a question and it was answered?

Back
Top Bottom