• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poland/Romania/Lithuania

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I remember when the US would be in the front of the line when these issues arose around the world!

I remember when the US would be in the front of the line when these issues arose around the world!

Rumanian is the 3 largest country in Eastern Europe , they have been in war in Muscovy so many times they know how it feels to be attacked by Muscovite horde , 1 /3 of Moldova under Muscovite horde occupation 30 years
fao6cxinnbc41.jpg

Rumanian is the 3 largest country in Eastern Europe , they have been in war in Muscovy so many times they know how it feels to be attacked by Muscovite horde , 1 /3 of Moldova under Muscovite horde occupation 30 years
fao6cxinnbc41.jpg

Yes.

Romania joined the Nazis in THE INVASION OF THE USSR....

And no "Muscovite horde" was involved.

Yes.

Romania joined the Nazis in THE INVASION OF THE USSR....

And no "Muscovite horde" was involved.
there were much more than 4 years of Nazism and 75 years of Marxism - Stalimism between these 2 " In July 1853, Russia invaded and occupied Romania.[3] Russian occupation was harsh and all political organizations were suppressed. When the Porte declared war on Russia in October of that year, Romanians hoped desperately that Russia would be driven from their country (ironically by the country which they had just recently separated from). This wish was granted by the coalition of both Turkey and Austria against Russia. "

principalities-Romanian-1859.jpg

you are on the the horde side against NATO/USA as i expected

there were much more than 4 years of Nazism and 75 years of Marxism - Stalimism between these 2 " In July 1853, Russia invaded and occupied Romania.[3] Russian occupation was harsh and all political organizations were suppressed. When the Porte declared war on Russia in October of that year, Romanians hoped desperately that Russia would be driven from their country (ironically by the country which they had just recently separated from). This wish was granted by the coalition of both Turkey and Austria against Russia. "

principalities-Romanian-1859.jpg

you are on the the horde side against NATO/USA as i expected

How can I be "on the side" of the Horde the RUSSIANS beat down in the 1500s?

fao6cxinnbc41.jpg

Now you're confusing a few things. Yes most of what's Moldova used to belong to Romania and was annexed as a Soviet Republic by the USSR. Then Transnistria was given to the Moldovan SSR, having not been part of pre war Romania. Then Molodva got independence, and then the Transnistrians who were mostly ethnic Russians and Ukrainians revolted. And Russia sent "peace keepers". However Transnistria was not part of Romania except a for a short while under the Romanian Nazi collaborator regime in WW2. Speaking of Moldova there is also a autonomous region called Gagauzia, that in case Moldova ever joined another nation (read Romania) would get to decide whether it gets independence or not.

Back
Top Bottom