• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poland claims The Eastern Prussia (Kaliningrad region) back! The EP had been under Moscow occupation since 1945. this territory was originally

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
The former commander of the land forces of #Poland, General #Skrzyczak, said on TV that the #Kaliningrad region had been under #Russian occupation since 1945. He added that this territory was originally a part of Prussia and Poland, so Poland has a legal right to claim it.

Poland claims The Eastern Prussia (Kaliningrad region) back! The EP had been under Moscow occupation since 1945. this territory was originally a part of Prussia and Poland&GDL , so Poland has a legal right to claim it.

Great Move Poland ! and Japan ! and Karelia belongs to Finland !

The former commander of the land forces of #Poland, General #Skrzyczak, said on TV that the #Kaliningrad region had been under #Russian occupation since 1945. He added that this territory was originally a part of Prussia and Poland, so Poland has a legal right to claim it.

Poland claims The Eastern Prussia (Kaliningrad region) back! The EP had been under Moscow occupation since 1945. this territory was originally a part of Prussia and Poland&GDL , so Poland has a legal right to claim it.

Great Move Poland ! and Japan ! and Karelia belongs to Finland !

“Back”? Poland never actually owned East Prussia in the first place. It was a vassal state of Poland for a time in the mid 1400s and early 1500s, but claiming that that makes it “rightfully Polish” is laughable.

Not to mention, of course, by the same logic all of Poland’s western territories are “occupied” and Germany could have a right to scrap the Oder-Neisse Line and claim them back. Somehow I don’t think Warsaw would appreciate that though 😂

Umm, East Prussia was German, not Polish, and before that it was the Prussian Duchy, and before that the Teutonic Order, and before that Prusian tribes.

was , Partly Polish (crown ) partly GDL . and German was not a state back then
It was the Duchy of Prussia, which was a vassal of the Polish crown, until it became the Kingdom of Prussia. It was in personal union with the Margravate of Brandenburg, which was an Electorate of the Holy Roman Empire. Poland never really had any real grasp on East Prussia, their overlordship over the Duchy was only really on paper. Once the Kingdom of Prussia was declared, Poland's overlordship disappeared even on paper.

more than enough to prove the point to all Moscow imperialists & Moscow poodles

The “point” is utterly laughable. Poland never owned East Prussia in any meaningful way.

Return Köningsberg to Germany I say.

Tigerace117 do you agree ?​

Also return Gibraltar to Spain, New Orleans to France, Southern Schleswig to Denmark, and the Shetlands and Orkneys to Norway and Stralsund to Sweden. There, I said it.

Also return Gibraltar to Spain, New Orleans to France, Southern Schleswig to Denmark, and the Shetlands and Orkneys to Norway and Stralsund to Sweden. There, I said it.
stay on topic, we talk about Eastern Prussia here, qestion : what the locals prefer once Moscow is out of picture ?

it appears that trump's genius is eventually gonna look like an idiot on multiple fronts.

stay on topic, we talk about Eastern Prussia here, qestion : what the locals prefer once Moscow is out of picture ?
I mean the locals are Russians, they probably want to belong to Russia.

I mean the locals are Russians, they probably want to belong to Russia.
I asked "once Moscow is our of the picture, "
ps wiki
  • 772,534 Muscoivtes (86.4%)
  • 32,771 Ukrainians (3.7%)
  • 32,497 Belarusians (3.6%)
  • 9,769 Lithuanians (1.1%)
  • 9,226 Armenians (1%)
  • 7,349 Germans (0.8%)
  • 4,534 Tatars (0.5%)
  • 3,282 Azeris (0.4%)
in reality 30% Belarusians/Ukrainians, many Gypsies

it appears that trump's genius is eventually gonna look like an idiot on multiple fronts.
D Trump was , is a realty star . he still knows nothing about big politic , specially the foreign one

I asked "once Moscow is our of the picture, "
ps wiki
  • 772,534 Muscoivtes (86.4%)
  • 32,771 Ukrainians (3.7%)
  • 32,497 Belarusians (3.6%)
  • 9,769 Lithuanians (1.1%)
  • 9,226 Armenians (1%)
  • 7,349 Germans (0.8%)
  • 4,534 Tatars (0.5%)
  • 3,282 Azeris (0.4%)
in reality 30% Belarusians/Ukrainians, many Gypsies

Too bad there’s zero evidence to support your claim that there’s five times more Belarusians and Ukrainians than the facts show.

We bought it. Not gonna happen. But Germany should get Danzig back.

Back
Top Bottom