• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pm threads

Plasmaball

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I was wondering if anyone knows if we can create pm threads on here? It was a feature on an old board that was quite nice

I was wondering if anyone knows if we can create pm threads on here? It was a feature on an old board that was quite nice

Why would someone need to create a Project management thread here?.....Or does it have something to do with Private Messages?

What is a pm thread?

It's a private message thread

It's a private message thread

What is the functionality advantage of that over just using private messages? Is it a thread that allows you to decide who can and can’t participate in it?

What is the functionality advantage of that over just using private messages? Is it a thread that allows you to decide who can and can’t participate in it?

Over at our old site we had like 30 or 40 people in a group message...here it looks like if I send out 1 message to 5 people I get 5 different messages back and none of them connected...

It was just a way of keeping in touch on things....

If we cant make a sub section is there a place I can make a thread where we can all connect?

If we cant make a sub section is there a place I can make a thread where we can all connect?

Possibly in the Tavern. Contact Middleground or American for more info.

You just joined. 22 posts. Who is "we all"?

What kind of thread do you want for "we all"?

Any place you start a thread here is pretty much open to "we all".

If it's not a debateable topic specific to one of the already formed sections of DP, you could start thread here: https://www.debatepolitics.com/off-topic-discussion/

Back
Top Bottom