• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Plz explain

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
hm7y08lupqv81.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/****thealt.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's called the law - lack of memory is not a crime.
Nice deflection. Who suggested a crime? The question was how someone could be fit to serve when they can't remember anything they've done or said for 3 years.

It's the same claim you folks make about Biden daily. But I'm willing to bet even he could remember if 5 years ago he did or did not ask Obama to declare martial law.

Nice deflection. Who suggested a crime? The question was how someone could be fit to serve when they can't remember anything they've done or said for 3 years.

It's the same claim you folks make about Biden daily. But I'm willing to bet even he could remember if 5 years ago he did or did not ask Obama to declare martial law.

Diane Feinstein has dementia and they let her keep serving 🤷‍♂️

Okay. Want to attempt to answer the person's question or are you trolling?
Why are you calling me a troll? It was YOU who said you left Twitter. It was YOU who posted Twitter after you said you left Twitter, I find it amusing and you call me a troll?

Why are you calling me a troll? It was YOU who said you left Twitter. It was YOU who posted Twitter after you said you left Twitter, I find it amusing and you call me a troll?
You can follow the conversation correct? I asked if you are trolling. I didn't call you a troll but based on the last few interactions with you I think people can see what is going on here. Have a nice evening.

You can follow the conversation correct? I asked if you are trolling. I didn't call you a troll but based on the last few interactions with you I think people can see what is going on here. Have a nice evening.
wait, I thought this was a debate forum.

I wonder if that person refused to support Clinton after her not remembering answers or of this is a sudden revaluation

Diane Feinstein has dementia and they let her keep serving 🤷‍♂️
Trump has dementia and right wingers adore him more than any Republican in decades.

Trump has dementia and right wingers adore him more than any Republican in decades.
LOL- most would have trouble keeping up with Trump for a day!!

Back
Top Bottom