• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please welcome NewfieMom as newest Bartender

I would love it if there is a way for me to stuff it to make up for what I lack naturally. (I am a pretty small woman with a pretty small bra size, but I absolutely believe in padded bras!) If you want to drop by and help me get male attention drawn to the bar, I'd love to have you visit! I'm sure you have some low cut tops for bar hopping besides your old bartender outfit!

Count me in baby! I'll help you set up the hottest and sexiest bar ever.

I don't have any padded bras (although I should) but I hear @tacomancer stole one from @Allan. I'm sure he will let his fellow bar wench borrow it.

I wish I secreted ginger ale.
Oh snap! lol I don't think I'd wish for that, although, 🤔 my husband probably does. I'd be worried about attracting bees.

I can't spell and I rely heavily on others to figure out what I mean like one of those puzzles on the internet. It's worked out well for me so far. The jokes are amazing. :ROFLMAO: Keeps things light and airy.

And the one who aren't welcoming, you can take care of!

I used to watch "Cheers" when it was first on TV, not the reruns. I loved it. But I did not recall that episode. It is great. The show was great back then, really fresh.

Count me in baby! I'll help you set up the hottest and sexiest bar ever.

I don't have any padded bras (although I should) but I hear @tacomancer stole one from @Allan. I'm sure he will let his fellow bar wench borrow it.
I'm going to buy some fans with my own money in case we need to cool the joint down on the nights you are in, @tres borrachos. By tonight I should have them and some extension cords set up so I think it will be safe for you to come to the bar, Hot Stuff. :)

I used to watch "Cheers" when it was first on TV, not the reruns. I loved it. But I did not recall that episode. It is great. The show was great back then, really fresh.
Yeah, I used to watch it too, it was great in its time. I don't watch any reruns on old shows though.

I'm going to buy some fans with my own money in case we need to cool the joint down on the nights you are in, @tres borrachos. By tonight I should have them and some extension cords set up so I think it will be safe for you to come to the bar, Hot Stuff. :)

I hope you plan to allow tabletop dancing, Newfie. I won't die happy until I see @Bum and @ASHES dancing naked on the tables.

Well @NewfieMom you HAVE proven to be a constant star of even handed logic.
I don't know if that's something that comes in handy for a bartender but it's certainly helpful for a moderator.
I see a possible promotion in your future!

Well done, congratulations. :)

I hope you plan to allow tabletop dancing, Newfie. I won't die happy until I see @Bum and @ASHES dancing naked on the tables.
The Bum knows what the ladies like.....bring your dollars.

image.gif

Well @NewfieMom you HAVE proven to be a constant star of even handed logic.
I don't know if that's something that comes in handy for a bartender but it's certainly helpful for a moderator.
I see a possible promotion in your future!

Well done, congratulations. :)
Yes, since I do not, yet, know how to be a bartender I think it is time to promote me to moderator. :)

I hope to hell you didn't read that on the stall in the staff bathroom! I told them to erase it. That was @X Factor who wrote it.
Oh, there is so much written about you that I doubt anyone pays any attention to it anymore. I wouldn't worry.

Back
Top Bottom