• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please welcome newest moderator DiAnna!

*hugs* Don't be such a stranger! I miss you!!
I wanted to tell one of the DM newbs that you never altered someone's post in a decade of DM duties.

I'm a long time, big time, Cowboys fan, but you already knew that. No fair weather here. If we're dead last, there's always next year!
Years become decades in the blink of an eye……

I never figured you for a philosopher Rex. Not bad.
I’ve used this recently on @Xfactor; Dallas is guaranteed at least one touchdown this weekend in Tampa:

1631135571437.jpeg

I’ve used this recently on @Xfactor; Dallas is guaranteed at least one touchdown this weekend in Tampa:

View attachment 67352845
There's nothing quite as fun as having your first season game be against the SB defending champions. But, if we accidentally beat them, tons of cred our way!

Welcome and congrats , DiAnna!

Excellent choice and long overdue. Maybe not my place to say, but not only is this an improvement for us posters, but maybe for DiAnna too. The constant negativity of the basement and constantly in the middle such hatred and sneering can have a slow insidious negative psychological effect that can draw a person into it too far after a while. At least it was so for me. So this isn't just better for the forum, but maybe for her too. You know the saying about what happens to lawyers who represent people in "the gutter" for too long. Live in the gutter long enough and you will become the gutter, regardless of intentions. I don't mean that personally about her, just the principle.
I'm also glad to see Sweddy more visible on the forum and overall the staff appointments are excellent and partisan/personality diverse. Having been a business owner and thus knowing many others, its just a fact that any organization and business will run better with a present owner rather than an absent or remote owner. While posters tend to act like the forum is not important to them, even if you just figure your total time on the forum at 1 minute per post count, you'll quickly understand how much it has come to be a part of your life.
Congrats to DiAnna and thank you Sweddy.

Now all we need is somebody to explain who the heck Sweddy is.:p

The Moderation Team would like to welcome @DiAnna as our newest Moderator!

DiAnna has been a member since September of 2008 has been a Dungeon Master since Feb 2012.

That's 9 1/2 long brutal years! Wow!

Edit: years

The quality of this forum just jumped up by several orders of magnitude.

Then perhaps he shouldn't be spelled like Gd. ;)
Oh no. And Gd saw this iniquity too!

The German Sch? Sort starts with a hint of a swoosh shhh sound?

Schwell, next I'm going to learn he's Greek and saying his name is German really has me in purgatory. If it's not in spell check I'm lost.

Last edited:
I remember. It came from an auction to pick his ID. It has evolved from the original selection.

Back
Top Bottom