• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please welcome newest moderator DiAnna!

It is true. We take pity on Cowboys fans. They are punished enough.

Welcome Di!
Well and you can be sure nobody would out themselves as a Cowboys fan unless it was true.

Well and you can be sure nobody would out themselves as a Cowboys fan unless it was true.
I am not a huge football fan, but it may be time to confess that my husband is a Cowboys fanatic. He brought up our daughter to love football (she understands it very well). From the time she was a very little girl he had her dressed in Cowboys paraphernalia. At that point we lived in Connecticut. Later we moved to Virginia. There were few Cowboys fans around, but she remained loyal, having a secondary affection for The New England Patriots. :) Brave girl.

I'll miss you in your prior role, Lady Di, you ran a tight ship down there, but thanks and congrats!

Congratulations, @ASHES! The DP Team couldn't have found a more capable, lovelier, or more qualified DM. You have the great grammar of a @nota bene and @DiAnna, so you appear to have been bred for the team!

Hugs,
NewfieMom

Congratulations, @ASHES! The DP Team couldn't have found a more capable, lovelier, or more qualified DM. You have the great grammar of a @nota bene and @DiAnna, so you appear to have been bred for the team!

Hugs,
NewfieMom
Thank you! Don't forget @Decypher and @Roadvirus. There's an announcement thread, and they are also lovely people.

I'm a long time, big time, Cowboys fan, but you already knew that. No fair weather here. If we're dead last, there's always next year!

Hugs,
NewfieMom
Maybe we'll become latter-day Mitford sisters! Or two sisters and a brother! ;)

The Moderation Team would like to welcome @DiAnna as our newest Moderator!

DiAnna has been a member since September of 2008 has been a Dungeon Master since Feb 2012.

That's 9 1/2 long brutal years! Wow!

Edit: years
Is she going to remain a DM too?

Thank you! Don't forget @Decypher and @Roadvirus. There's an announcement thread, and they are also lovely people.
ASHES as well!!! Congrats and thanks! Also, I didn't mean to miss any DM's in my last post... Xfactor and all others.. you all do great work!

ASHES as well!!! Congrats and thanks! Also, I didn't mean to miss any DM's in my last post... Xfactor and all others.. you all do great work!
I'm ASHES.

Thanks for remembering!

I'm ASHES.

Thanks for remembering!
I know! You just became a DM, right - or have you been all along and I just missed it?

I know! You just became a DM, right - or have you been all along and I just missed it?
No, just today. See post #1 in the new DM announcement. I just meant I'm ASHES, I didn't need to name myself when letting @NewfieMom know there were two other new DMs besides me.

The Moderation Team would like to welcome @DiAnna as our newest Moderator!

DiAnna has been a member since September of 2008 has been a Dungeon Master since Feb 2012.

That's 9 1/2 long brutal years! Wow!

Edit: years

Welcome aboard, Di!

Back
Top Bottom