• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please welcome newest moderator DiAnna!

giphy.gif

Super good news!!
Out of the dungeon darkness into the light.
SF Giants beat Dodgers tonight in extra innings.
These two events probably signal a planetary convergence........or something.
Congrats!!

Super good news!!
Out of the dungeon darkness into the light.
SF Giants beat Dodgers tonight in extra innings.
These two events probably signal a planetary convergence........or something.
Congrats!!
Great game! I'm still cheering!!!

Great game! I'm still cheering!!!
Likewise.
Interesting thing, as I've gotten older, my complete disgust for the Dodgers has somehow, inexplicably, increased.
To paraphrase the ultimate Giant enemy, the late great Tommy LaSorda......"I bleed Giant orange".

Likewise.
Interesting thing, as I've gotten older, my complete disgust for the Dodgers has somehow, inexplicably, increased.
To paraphrase the ultimate Giant enemy, the late great Tommy LaSorda......"I bleed Giant orange".
Beat L.A.! Beat L.A.!
I've been a SF Giants fan for decades. Even when I lived in So.Cal. I couldn't stomach the Dodgers; I was a Anaheim Angels fan! Now, win lose or draw, it's the SF Giants for me all the way! (y)

Beat L.A.! Beat L.A.!
I've been a SF Giants fan for decades. Even when I lived in So.Cal. I couldn't stomach the Dodgers; I was a Anaheim Angels fan! Now, win lose or draw, it's the SF Giants for me all the way! (y)
We're on the side of goodness and light.
The Dodgers have clearly embraced the dark side.
Great game tonight....hoping for a repeat tomorrow.

Outstanding! Woot-hoot! Give'm hell DiAnna! Well done DP overlords, on a choice well made.

Cheers and be well!
Evilroddy.

Congrats on the promotion (or is it a demotion?) :)

I know! I feel as if I am losing her. Even though I post more upstairs.

Congratulations, @DiAnna, but how is this a promotion? You were always The Queen. You were always The Best. You really couldn't have been promoted. You already are who you are.

Love and hugs,
NewfieMom

The Moderation Team would like to welcome @DiAnna as our newest Moderator!

DiAnna has been a member since September of 2008 has been a Dungeon Master since Feb 2012.

That's 9 1/2 long brutal years! Wow!

Edit: years
Great choice as Moderator, thank you! 👍

@DiAnna, so happy to hear that you're a Moderator here now, and thanks for all the work you've done in the basement. :)

Kitten-LS-W-Font-Intimacy-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom