• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please Weclome Goshin and Harry Guerrilla

Congrats.

Does that mean that 1 RightinNYC = 2 Mods? :2razz:

Oh man if that is true can you imagine what will happen if Don ever stepped down? We would need like five mods then.

Congrats.

Does that mean that 1 RightinNYC = 2 Mods? :2razz:

The mod team has a lot of vacation and time away coming up soon. We felt it was better to add two rather than one so that there are enough to handle the onslaught from the upcoming election and beyond.

Oh man if that is true can you imagine what will happen if Don ever stepped down? We would need like five mods then.

I can imagine, it would surely get tight in the Olympus.

They don't like it when you make references to Olympus...

Why? It's not like I'm claiming that they're throwing lightnings at us mortals for entertainment.

I wonder if this is anything like when Edward turned Bella into a vampire. What a gruesome scene.

Back
Top Bottom