• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Please vote for my friend for america's next top model

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
One of my friends is a finalist to have a chance to go to America's Next Top Model. It's a little early but I wanted to get the word out. You can go to the website and vote on Feb.14 after like 10pm central time. She's is Jessica Perea, the one with the flower in her hair. Thanks for helping out if you do cause she really wants to go and she deserves it. She was Miss Nebraska in 2003 and she is one of the sweetest people I know.

http://www.wowt.com/upn

Go vote today! Go to the top right side and click to vote then vote for Jessica Perea #5. Please help her accomplish her dream.
Thanks!:2razz:

FinnMacCool said:
Hey I voted for her. She's pretty. I hope she wins. Good luck to her anyways.

Thanks! She didn't win, but she's still gonna continue with her modeling career.

Back
Top Bottom