• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Please, help out a poster in need

OdgenTugbyGlub

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ladies and gentlemen of the forum,
Let it be brought to your attention that not all forum members are of equal economic status, and as such cannot afford the necessary materials to post in the forum. I'm sure all of you are aware of this fact on one level or another, but I feel that this case is so extreme that I must bring it you the attention of the forum as a whole. Due to his poverty, our good friend Navy Pride is forced to use substandard equipment to get his message to the masses. I am, of course, talking about his keyboard. The keys must be in such terrible shape that either a) he cannot tell which letters he is typing at any given time or b) they stick so often that a letter is typed when it isn't meant to be. Possibly the most serious of his keyboard problems is the "." key. While you may say, "what? He uses periods all the time, nothing is wrong with the key!" this is not true. While, yes, he does use the period key all the time, all is not well with it. It seems to have a faulty connection some how, because everytime our poor forum brother goes to type a period at the end of a sentence, the computer registers four, five, or even fifteen more periods than he meant to type! Sometimes the dastardly key even puts in strings of periods mid sentence! What poor conditions to leave a fellow poster in. Please kind forum members, help a fellow wayfarer in need, donate to the Navy Pride Keyboard Foundation today.

Money can be sent to

9645 Keyboard Ln,
Learntyping WY

Thank you for your time, and I hope you do the right thing.

Sincerely,
Your good friends at the NPKF

I would but mine seems to have the same problem.................................

See?

Maybe he is just high on something when he is typing..................:roll:

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
Ladies and gentlemen of the forum,
Let it be brought to your attention that not all forum members are of equal economic status, and as such cannot afford the necessary materials to post in the forum. I'm sure all of you are aware of this fact on one level or another, but I feel that this case is so extreme that I must bring it you the attention of the forum as a whole. Due to his poverty, our good friend Navy Pride is forced to use substandard equipment to get his message to the masses. I am, of course, talking about his keyboard. The keys must be in such terrible shape that either a) he cannot tell which letters he is typing at any given time or b) they stick so often that a letter is typed when it isn't meant to be. Possibly the most serious of his keyboard problems is the "." key. While you may say, "what? He uses periods all the time, nothing is wrong with the key!" this is not true. While, yes, he does use the period key all the time, all is not well with it. It seems to have a faulty connection some how, because everytime our poor forum brother goes to type a period at the end of a sentence, the computer registers four, five, or even fifteen more periods than he meant to type! Sometimes the dastardly key even puts in strings of periods mid sentence! What poor conditions to leave a fellow poster in. Please kind forum members, help a fellow wayfarer in need, donate to the Navy Pride Keyboard Foundation today.

Money can be sent to

9645 Keyboard Ln,
Learntyping WY

Thank you for your time, and I hope you do the right thing.

Sincerely,
Your good friends at the NPKF

Wow a thread about me, I am flattered.....................................................:lol: .................................................................................Whoops:lol:

Back
Top Bottom