• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Please for the love of God do not vote for my dad': Republican's daughter voices opposition

Hey, psssst, there's a commie under your couch, better inject yourself with Lysol before their cooties spread!

If only it were so easy.

The left have virtually destroyed every major American city the the US. This is indisputable. We're seeing the results live on TV.

If only it were so easy.

The left have virtually destroyed every major American city the the US. This is indisputable. We're seeing the results live on TV.

Yeah, while Putin is paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers, Trump has been making chummy phone calls to Putin.

This is indisputable.

The left's agenda includes openly destroying families in every way imaginable.

They won't be satisfied until society is irreparably broken. See: Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, San Fran.

I see what you did here, Schism.

Let's see.....

The Right's agenda includes openly embracing ignorance, bigotry and bat-shat-crazy "liberal" conspiracy theories.

They won't be satisfied until all of America is openly hostile toward science, critical thinking and education. See: Mississippi, West Virginia, Oklahoma and every other bright-red state that fills the ranks of the BOTTOM 10 in education, poverty, health care, economic opportunity and government dependence EVERY YEAR....and which have ALL been under Republican leadership for most of the last 40 years.

Yep, my hunch was correct...it's REALLY easy to offer up simple-minded non-sequiturs.

But I win, because mine is actually TRUE.

See: thousands of hysterical white daughters screaming at their white parents, calling them racists. Are we supposed to be surprised that a politician's daughter is indoctrinated by the marxists?

See: thousands of Trump supporters dumb enough to think college is Marxist.

"...while Putin is paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers..."

You mean, you read a newspaper story that claims intelligence has proof of this; but you haven't seen this proof.

Have you?

You mean, you read a newspaper story that claims intelligence has proof of this; but you haven't seen this proof.

Have you?

More simple-minded arguments, I see.

Well, let's see who we have on each side of this "debate", shall we?

One one side, we have the entire U.S. intelligence community, the Brits, the French, the NYTime, The WSJ, the WaPo, CNN, NBC, Daily Mail, the Guardian, etc. etc. etc.

And on the other side (i.e. YOUR side), we have: the Trump regime...and the Putin regime.

That's not very hard "math", Schism.

I know what every decent American SHOULD be thinking about this.

But I'm not sure about you and other Trump acolytes.

Have you?

That's a specious argument, for the following reason, noting that you apparently are unaware of how many news stories are obtained, and it is a common practice that has been going on since newspapers began.

All the news outlets are reporting it. That means the story has been confirmed by three different sources or a single sources has provided incontrovertible proof, either say The sources of the story has/have requested public anonymity. But that's not anonymity to the press, only to the public. It's common for news outlets to withhold the names of their sources, because, many times an insider will want anonymity. See, if they had a policy of disclosing sources that requested anonymity, half the news stories would not have been gotten because it would endanger the source, who might either lose their ability to provide information, or endanger their lives or careers if they are embedded.

More simple-minded arguments, I see.

Well, let's see who we have on each side of this "debate", shall we?

One one side, we have the entire U.S. intelligence community, the Brits, the French, the NYTime, The WSJ, the WaPo, CNN, NBC, Daily Mail, the Guardian, etc. etc. etc.

And on the other side (i.e. YOUR side), we have: the Trump regime...and the Putin regime.

That's not very hard "math", Schism.

I know what every decent American SHOULD be thinking about this.

But I'm not sure about you and other Trump acolytes.

You just listed the cabal that spent three years pushing the Russia-Trump-Collusion hoax.

Now suddenly, just months before an election, the same cabal pushes a new Russia story.

Color me skeptical.

You just listed the cabal that spent three years pushing the Russia-Trump-Collusion hoax.

Now suddenly, just months before an election, the same cabal pushes a new Russia story.

Color me skeptical.

:lamo

I "color" you RED. Like your Dear Fuhrer Trump, you side (consistently) with Putin and Russia, over the U.S.

Now, if you ARE a Russian, that's justifiable.

But if you are an American, you are a traitor.

One that thinks for herself? Yeah imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that AmNat was referring to her right to express her opinion but for the fact that she stabbed her father in the back. Would you want a member of your family to do that same to you?

I don't think that AmNat was referring to her right to express her opinion but for the fact that she stabbed her father in the back. Would you want a member of your family to do that same to you?

If I was a loser like her father? I would expect it.

if my father was a political asshole i would find it necessary to publicly dissociate my political views when compared to his

fortunately for me, my Dad was not an asshole. unfortunately for this daughter, she cannot say the same

Back
Top Bottom