• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please Ban my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Phoenix

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I regret I have to do this, but having tried this place out, I'm just not feeling it is for me. As must as I've tried to make the best of it, my heart isn't in it and I should probably be doing more productive stuff offline as it is. So I'd like to ask the moderators to please ban my account.

For those users who do care, I hope the U.S. election works out ok and you find yourselves in a more stable and happy country in the future. It would be great if 2020 somehow had a happy ending and would be a relief for a lot of people, but we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks and best of luck to you all. :)

tenor.gif

Bye. :2wave:

Just leave! Why the dramatic exit? Just log out and don't come back, that simple! :roll:

I regret I have to do this, but having tried this place out, I'm just not feeling it is for me. As must as I've tried to make the best of it, my heart isn't in it and I should probably be doing more productive stuff offline as it is. So I'd like to ask the moderators to please ban my account.

For those users who do care, I hope the U.S. election works out ok and you find yourselves in a more stable and happy country in the future. It would be great if 2020 somehow had a happy ending and would be a relief for a lot of people, but we'll have to wait and see.

Are you metaphorically dousing yourself with gasoline and threatening to light the match? Would you do it in the night time as it might help us stay warm, at least? Do you think that DP has some hall where its martyrs are remembered? Ah, no.

Sorry we didn't work out for you. I do agree that DP was much better before Trump came along..... but, I think in a few months we should be returning to a more normal situation. Check back then. Perhaps in a post-Trump America we can return to good heated political discussions.

Last edited:
Just leave! Why the dramatic exit? Just log out and don't come back, that simple! :roll:

I have mental health issues which make it hard to for me to break a routine once I've got in to the habit of using a particular site, so I get addicted to the internet pretty easily despite my best efforts. Hence, why I'm asking politely for the mods to do me a favour and just ban me from the site altogether. I hope that clarifies things.

I have mental health issues which make it hard to for me to break a routine once I've got in to the habit of using a particular site, so I get addicted to the internet pretty easily despite my best efforts. Hence, why I'm asking politely for the mods to do me a favour and just ban me from the site altogether. I hope that clarifies things.

They don't do that.
There's no such thing.

Thanks for explaining, be well.

Change you password to something complex and don't try to memorize it and don't write it down.

The Mods do not delete accounts. If you really want to depart you have 2 choices.

1) Resolve to never log-in again. 2) Commit e-suicide (get yourself banned).

Best of luck to you Kyle.

I would never encourage anyone to break rules, however one way to get banned is to break debate politics major rules. Again, not encouraging anyone to do that - it would involve being a real jerk.

Moderator's Warning:
No...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom