• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Please accept me this time...

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I'm finding it hard to get to know you people here because they (the moderators) keep banning me. Anyway, I may have to keep reintroducing myself here--especially to the newcomers. Better to know me in person, than to read empty-headed negatives from the mouths of liberals.

Welcome back ptsdkid. You would stick around longer if you adhered to the forum rules. Hopefully... all of that is behind you now.

:tink: Tashah

Welcome back!

Try and stick to the rules this time. We need more on our side! :mrgreen:

Welcome back...

Ptsdkid,

I'm finding it hard to get to know you people here because they (the moderators) keep banning me. Anyway, I may have to keep reintroducing myself here--especially to the newcomers. Better to know me in person, than to read empty-headed negatives from the mouths of liberals.

Love your post. Please try to sick around.

Awwww, how could we not accept you after that, I might just mod you on my forum now, it will teach you some tolerance and responsibility.;)

ptsdkid said:
I'm finding it hard. Anyway, I know me in person, empty-headed mouths of liberals.

Dude needs luv, yo :mrgreen:

PTSDKID = "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Kid"

Damn... thought he might be a rodeo clown :confused:

fooligan said:
Dude needs luv, yo :mrgreen:

PTSDKID = "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Kid"

Damn... thought he might be a rodeo clown :confused:

***I sure could use some lovin. Know any available over 50 chicks, or under 50 chicks that aren't afraid of having rough sex? I'm not foolinagain.

ptsdkid said:
Better to know me in person, than to read empty-headed negatives from the mouths of liberals.

Good to meet ya ptsdkid. I'm kinda new here too. I know what it's like to be banned as well.

Just stopped in to say hello and wish you a good day. It's better to know me in person than to read empty brain-dead posts from the a** of a neo-rightwinger.

:rofl

Sorry......couldn't resist.:smile:

ptsdkid said:

I will alway accept everybody, but that does not mean I like them.

alphieb said:
I will alway accept everybody, but that does not mean I like them.

What she said, but edited:

I will trust when meeting new people, until they screw me; then its every person for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom