• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Playing The Patriotism Card

Liberal rhetoric goes from legitimate dissent to siding with the enemy when they:

• Total voters
mnpollock said:
I don't think that getting negative images of slavery when you see the flag makes you hate america. Grow up, just because somebody has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they hate america. America is diverse, you need to accept that.

If I have some form of affection for this country and they disagree with that...um, yes, they DO hate their country. :roll:

There is a gray area with some moderates who don't cloak their contempt for this country behind 101 policies that just happen to work against America's interest every single time, but liberals largely have truly gone off the deep end. They are no longer run by the DNC. They are owned by fanatical propagandists like MoveOn (thanks to McCain-Feingold).

Most of them do simply hate this country, and no matter how many times you comically try to twist Garafolo's comments to mean something innocent, she tipped her hand, and every reasonable person who sees that quote damn well knows it.

aquapub said:
If I have some form of affection for this country and they disagree with that...um, yes, they DO hate their country. :roll:

There is a gray area with some moderates who don't cloak their contempt for this country behind 101 policies that just happen to work against America's interest every single time, but liberals largely have truly gone off the deep end. They are no longer run by the DNC. They are owned by fanatical propagandists like MoveOn (thanks to McCain-Feingold).

Most of them do simply hate this country, and no matter how many times you comically try to twist Garafolo's comments to mean something innocent, she tipped her hand, and every reasonable person who sees that quote damn well knows it.

Nah, every reasonable person knows that you're a quack.

afr0byte said:
Nah, every reasonable person knows that you're a quack.

Not only that, but I think its Aquapub who hates this country. After all he's admited it many times over that he hates half of us.

Back
Top Bottom