• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Playing Moderator

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Dear KcConservative,
Jumping Jesus, will you stop trying to play mod KC? If you have to bitch and moan about this guy who is supposedly "not following the rules" (which you couldn't care **** about) report his post but don't try and act like your some kinda knowledgable forum administrator cause you don't know ****. Stop trying to power play forum members. Especially newbies, trying to scare them away by pointing fingers and going "READ THE RULES". I would have no problem if you at least attempted to respond to his post and then, perhaps, kindly direct them to the rules forum but your just being an asshole about it. Either be nice about it or Shut the **** up you ****ing power tripping asshole.

FinnMacCool said:
Dear KcConservative,
Jumping Jesus, will you stop trying to play mod KC? If you have to bitch and moan about this guy who is supposedly "not following the rules" (which you couldn't care **** about) report his post but don't try and act like your some kinda knowledgable forum administrator cause you don't know ****. Stop trying to power play forum members. Especially newbies, trying to scare them away by pointing fingers and going "READ THE RULES". I would have no problem if you at least attempted to respond to his post and then, perhaps, kindly direct them to the rules forum but your just being an asshole about it. Either be nice about it or Shut the **** up you ****ing power tripping asshole.

Wait, where is this? I want to go and laugh at him.

Well he was doing it to Che in the thread about how Syria has WMDS or something but I've seen him do it to newbies before and that just got really on my nerves.

He was doing it to some newbie on my thread about who is our president.

Originally Posted by FinnMacCool
Well he was doing it to Che in the thread about how Syria has WMDS or something but I've seen him do it to newbies before and that just got really on my nerves.

He was doing it to some newbie on my thread about who is our president.
You should see the sh!t he says to me. I've got to butter some popcorn and get a fountain coke just to read his posts.

Billo_Really said:
You should see the sh!t he says to me. I've got to butter some popcorn and get a fountain coke just to read his posts.

Mmmmm popcorn....

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Mmmmm popcorn....
And were talking Orville R. popcorn, babaaa!

FinnMacCool said:
Dear KcConservative,
Wow, with all of these demands, Finn, I'd swear you were trying to "play mod." :roll:

Finn, billo, kelzie......I'm honored. Thanks for the thread. Make my popcorn lite and no butter. Trying to drop a few pounds. :2wave:

Originally posted by KCConservative:
Finn, billo, kelzie......I'm honored. Thanks for the thread. Make my popcorn lite and no butter. Trying to drop a few pounds
What, no Bon Bon's?

KCConservative said:
That's the old me. Fruits, veggies and exercise now. Yippee.

Strange....it appears everyone's on a diet....almost as if the holiday season just ended or something....

Kelzie said:
Strange....it appears everyone's on a diet....almost as if the holiday season just ended or something....
I really need to succeed this time. My goal is 30 pounds by summers end.

FinnMacCool said:
Dear KcConservative,

God that's fuc*king weak. Little boys that have not lived in the real world should not pretend they have done so. You know Finn, you should just shut the fuc*k up. You never say anything, you never have a point, you are like Ivan the eee only with more words and a weaker attitude. So now you are gonna start a whole new thread about KC? Yea, that's gonna go some where. Grow up little boy. If I started a thread about you, I would bring it hard, and way phat. Just, God boy, shut the fuc*k up. 1700 posts just like the one here is a poor track record. What did you say there, who did you get? I can do that. And I can do better. You don't deserve it. Quit starting stupid threads with such a weak premise. When you get no humor or smack, damn, boy, you just gotta wonder.

Get the fuc*k out of my basement little jerk boy.

Bet Billo likes this one.

Billo_Really said:
And were talking Orville R. popcorn, babaaa!

Hey buddy dont hog the popcorn! Pass it this way.
I have snowcaps who wants some?

teacher said:
God that's fuc*king weak. Little boys that have not lived in the real world should not pretend they have done so. You know Finn, you should just shut the fuc*k up. You never say anything, you never have a point, you are like Ivan the eee only with more words and a weaker attitude. So now you are gonna start a whole new thread about KC? Yea, that's gonna go some where. Grow up little boy. If I started a thread about you, I would bring it hard, and way phat. Just, God boy, shut the fuc*k up. 1700 posts just like the one here is a poor track record. What did you say there, who did you get? I can do that. And I can do better. You don't deserve it. Quit starting stupid threads with such a weak premise. When you get no humor or smack, damn, boy, you just gotta wonder.

Look who's talking "Mr I still live with my parents":lol:

PS. tell whom ever has the grapes to pass them this way.

galenrox said:
HA! If you brought a thread about about Finn there'd be only one adjective to describe it...FRENCH!

You of all people should know I can go on a French rant that would seize vagues CPU slap up. The internet would shut down. Every monitor on the planet would just show:

"teacher's busy dogging the French. You know the deal. Make a sandwich. He'll be done soon."

teacher said:
You of all people should know I can go on a French rant that would seize vagues CPU slap up. The internet would shut down. Every monitor on the planet would just show:

"teacher's busy dogging the French. You know the deal. Make a sandwich. He'll be done soon."

You know, I'm a little upset I don't have my own thread. I mean, I know I have to p!ss some people off. What gives?

teacher said:

Billo loves little jerk-off boys...their hands are softer.

cherokee said:
Hey buddy dont hog the popcorn! Pass it this way.
I have snowcaps who wants some?

holler snowcaps are the ****.

Originally posted by teacher:
...way phat
Finn's (way phat) French Bread! It's gots the potential.

Originally posted by RightatNYU:
Billo loves little jerk-off boys...their hands are softer.
Your tighter than a 10 year old.

Back
Top Bottom