• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book

I genuinely don't think Trump supporters will care. They care more about propping up Trump that the Country as a whole.

I agree, but we don't need them. We need the independents who didn't really like Hillary Clinton, and just held their nose to vote for Trump.

And all Biden has to do is be a normal human being.

I'm going to have to watch a recording of today's press briefing.

Press Secretar: "You're telling me something that was allegedly said."

Geoff Bennett: "It's on tape, Kayleigh."

Seems a lot of claims coming from Bob Woodward as he releases another bash trump book. Odd timing?

Not at all.

Do you think it was a coincidence that Obama released his long form birth certificate the day before Corsi's book came out?

Shoulda done a Michael drop on that one. Pretty sure that incident is where trump's animus towards Obama comes from.

Obama made trump and Corsi look like fools.

My aunt died of Covid-19 about three weeks ago.

And Biden said that Trumps delays cost the lives of 53-57,000 Americans.

In case you didn't notice more than 120,000 more than that have died of the virus. So no matter what Trump did over 100,000 would already have died.

Just do the math.

Everyday the number of deaths that could have been avoided go up. We have failed as a nation to fight the spread of this virus in any meaningful way and much of it is because of Trump, He chose the virus over American lives because he felt it would benefit him politically. I f you need proof of our failure here it is.

653BGA3IXJHCFMA7426HNY4SGI.jpg

Better question: anyone who does vote for Trump: are they not automatically enemies to this country?

..... I have a better question, if you view Trump, an obviously in-decent human being as your leader, does that not, by definition disqualify you as a decent person?

Everyday the number of deaths that could have been avoided go up. We have failed as a nation to fight the spread of this virus in any meaningful way and much of it is because of Trump, He chose the virus over American lives because he felt it would benefit him politically. I f you need proof of our failure here it is.

653BGA3IXJHCFMA7426HNY4SGI.jpg

And what's interesting is that as all this is unfolding, the Trump administration is in court furiously trying to strip tens of thousands of the most vulnerable Americans of their health insurance by trying to gut whatever is left of the ACA, in the middle of the worst pandemic in over a century.

It really does seem surreal.

I agree, but we don't need them. We need the independents who didn't really like Hillary Clinton, and just held their nose to vote for Trump.

And all Biden has to do is be a normal human being.

There are going to be some Republicans who although cannot bring themselves to vote for Biden will sit this election out.

He said he was trying to avoid panic. Why can't you people accept that explanation?

Concealing (lying about) the severity of the threat is exactly what he's trashed the Chinese government for doing. Turns out he was deliberately spinning out misinformation on the home front, too. No wonder Trump praised Xi's efforts to contain the virus--turns out he was taking notes on their approach.

And what's interesting is that as all this is unfolding, the Trump administration is in court furiously trying to strip tens of thousands of the most vulnerable Americans of their health insurance by trying to gut whatever is left of the ACA, in the middle of the worst pandemic in over a century.

It really does seem surreal.

Yes and whether the Trumpets know it or not they have become members of a death cult. They claim that death is a good thing and that the virus did all those people a favor by killing them in the most horrible way imaginable. It is sickening to watch a quarter of a million people die when 90% of them was preventable.

Experts: 90 percent of US coronavirus deaths could have been avoided if measures had been taken just two weeks earlier | TheHill

Bob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus - CNNPolitics

The lies Trump told the public are on tape, and this is one major nail in Trumps electoral coffin

This is another game changer in the election, and how will Trump and the WH try to deflect from his getting elected at any cost, nearly 200K dead and 400 K projected by Jan

Guess those of us that stated Trump was well briefed on this were correct- just not to the extent how informed he was.
What about Dr.Ezekiel Emanuel who was advising Biden early on about the mounting Pandemic.
Emanuel advised there was no need to wear a mask.And the Joe Biden Public Health Advisory Committee
{ formed in March } comprised of purported hand-picked experts { 6 doctors & former government officials }
were " consistent in Downplaying the Pandemic." Compared it to the flu,said it would go away in warm
weather,praised China's transparency and opposed Trump's China Travel Ban.
So there ya have it folks.
Hypocrisy so thick no need to cut it with a knife.Biden is a shill.

..... I have a better question, if you view Trump, an obviously in-decent human being as your leader, does that not, by definition disqualify you as a decent person?

We already know Trump supporters aren’t decent human beings. Now we find out if they’re traitors too.

My aunt died of Covid-19 about three weeks ago.

And Biden said that Trumps delays cost the lives of 53-57,000 Americans.

In case you didn't notice more than 120,000 more than that have died of the virus. So no matter what Trump did over 100,000 would already have died.

Just do the math.

The math is 190k Americans are dead, including your aunt, and you have him on tape literally saying he’s lying to you and you’re *still* shrugging it off.

Death cult.

Bob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus - CNNPolitics

The lies Trump told the public are on tape, and this is one major nail in Trumps electoral coffin

This is another game changer in the election, and how will Trump and the WH try to deflect from his getting elected at any cost, nearly 200K dead and 400 K projected by Jan

Guess those of us that stated Trump was well briefed on this were correct- just not to the extent how informed he was.

So the president is a psychotic. Big news.

What about Dr.Ezekiel Emanuel who was advising Biden early on about the mounting Pandemic.
Emanuel advised there was no need to wear a mask.And the Joe Biden Public Health Advisory Committee
{ formed in March } comprised of purported hand-picked experts { 6 doctors & former government officials }
were " consistent in Downplaying the Pandemic." Compared it to the flu,said it would go away in warm

Joe Biden warned us about the pandemic in October. Donald Trump was lying to us about it in February.

You people don't have a clue as to the definition of "genocide". And this is not an example of it.

Tell me, is there ANY charge or claim regarding President Trump that you people will not believe?

These claims are backed up by something the smart people call "Trump's own words on tape".

And Dr. Fauci just said he doesn't see any distortion in what Trump was told and what he told the U.S. public. So now you have Fauci's explanation and Woodwards book. Keep in mind Woodward writes to make money.

And Dr. Fauci just said he doesn't see any distortion in what Trump was told and what he told the U.S. public. So now you have Fauci's explanation and Woodwards book. Keep in mind Woodward writes to make money.

Trump and Xi downplayed the severity of COVID. They lied to their people, they lied to the world.

world-us-canada-52294623

He said he was trying to avoid panic. Why can't you people accept that explanation?
Because crap like that is only for the low intellect imbeciles that will excuse anything the asshole does, those who are way too ****ing stupid to grasp reality.

If Trump played it down he would not have closed our country to air travel. Methinks Woodward's audio means very little in the grander scheme of things called life...

The president's message was one of hope instead of Democratic Party gloom and doom... How dare the POTUS lead the people with optimism, seeing the glass half full instead of empty like the Democrats'?

I didn't think I could be more shocked.... We were exposed to COVID intentionally. Trump knew it was an airborne virus at the end of January.. All of this death and destruction were completely preventable.

Yes that is correct. - nearly 200 K dead, economy in taters, all laid at his feet.

As well as Woodward's quest to make money, he also is politically motivated in his attempts to make mountains out of molehills.

Ah damn, and here I thought the OP was about Trump

Back
Top Bottom