• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Plastic jar removed from Fla. bear cub's head

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
bear%20cub%20jarhead-1004324326_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

AP
In this July 31, 2010 photo released by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, two black bear cubs, one with a jug on its head, run along a roadway in Ocala National Forest, Fla. The black bear cub in Florida affectionately known as "jarhead" can finally enjoy a good meal. The clear plastic container was removed from the 6-month-old cub's head after being stuck for at least 10 days. The cub poked its head into the jar when digging through trash in a neighborhood in central Florida. Biologists say the cub was days away from death because the jar made it impossible to eat or drink. The team had to tranquilize the mother bear and then grab the cub to remove the jar from the bear's head. (AP Photo/Ocala National Forest, Cathy Connolly)

Plastic jar removed from Fla. bear cub's head - U.S. news - msnbc.com

bear%20cub%20jarhead-1004324326_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

AP
In this July 31, 2010 photo released by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, two black bear cubs, one with a jug on its head, run along a roadway in Ocala National Forest, Fla. The black bear cub in Florida affectionately known as "jarhead" can finally enjoy a good meal. The clear plastic container was removed from the 6-month-old cub's head after being stuck for at least 10 days. The cub poked its head into the jar when digging through trash in a neighborhood in central Florida. Biologists say the cub was days away from death because the jar made it impossible to eat or drink. The team had to tranquilize the mother bear and then grab the cub to remove the jar from the bear's head. (AP Photo/Ocala National Forest, Cathy Connolly)

Plastic jar removed from Fla. bear cub's head - U.S. news - msnbc.com

Traitors, when will they learn that bears are heartless unstopable killing machines?

Traitors, when will they learn that bears are heartless unstopable killing machines?

Should have let it die, then see how it barbecues.... Nah, black bears eat garbage, and probably have worms. So let him die, and use him for fertilizer. :mrgreen:

Should have let it die, then see how it barbecues.... Nah, black bears eat garbage, and probably have worms. So let him die, and use him for fertilizer. :mrgreen:

Ya but you would bearly get any fertilizer out of the little one, I doubt that it's worth bearing the consequences for shooting it without a license, I'm on a roll, and I have a cubple of more, with the jar on its head it would be like shooting fish in a bearrel, but then the mother would have to go through a period of beareavement for a month at the bear minimum.

Tell me have you heard?

Last edited:
When I opened this from the main page I thought for sure it would read "Plastic jar removed from Fla. man's ass."

I'm slightly disappointed. :(

Sarcasm on....
You bunch of bigots, you wouldn't be saying those things if it was a white bear!!!
Sarcasm off...

There's a whole wealth of 'momma grizzly' jokes that we're missing out on here...

The fools! Don't they know what they've done!

colbert-bears-threatdown.jpg

colbert-bears1.gif

Back
Top Bottom