• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Planned Parenthood Condones Racism

Felicity

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood is PHONY!

Here's an example of the LYING and manipulation of FACTS....

Here's a link to what PP says about their beloved heroine...

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp...icalinfo/birthcontrol/bio-margaret-sanger.xml

I quickly perused it...but,

Here is a section that deals with ONE (of many!) of Ms. Sanger's RACIST comments:

Quote:

"We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."

Sanger was aware of African-American concerns, passionately argued by Marcus Garvey in the 1920s, that birth control was a threat to the survival of the black race. This statement, which acknowledges those fears, is taken from a letter to Clarence J. Gamble, M.D., a champion of the birth control movement. In that letter, Sanger describes her strategy to allay such apprehensions. A larger portion of the letter makes Sanger's meaning clear:

It seems to me from my experience . . . in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table. . . . They do not do this with the white people, and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic, he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have far-reaching results. . . . His work, in my opinion, should be entirely with the Negro profession and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County's white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us.

The minister's work is also important, and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation, as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs (1939).
Please note the very last sentence....

....It appears like "occurs" was the last word of her sentence...HOWEVER....

THIS is what she ACTUALLY said:

" the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger
http://tcrnews2.com/gentcr.html
http://blackgenocide.org/negro03.html

Interesting that PP conveniently left off that last bit, eh? They are honoring a clearly RACIST B!TCH (sorry--she makes me angry). I don't care what that says about Ms. Sanger--but what do you think of the dishonesty and obviously lacking integrity of the Planned Parenthood Organization? How can anyone support such a manipulating and dishonest organization and still claim to not be "racist?"

Last edited:
And what did PP do to "help" the poor, primarily black, population devastated by Katrina?

FREE ABORTIONS!

They make me SICK!!!!!!!!!!

This does not supprise me.I alway knew that the arbortionist were little hitlers.

Damnit, I can't get a moustache to grow...

So the full quote is "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

So she's saying that the minister can stifle any crazy conspiracy theorists in the community. Right.

...that's racist how, exactly? :doh

vergiss said:
Damnit, I can't get a moustache to grow...

So the full quote is "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

So she's saying that the minister can stifle any crazy conspiracy theorists in the community. Right.

...that's racist how, exactly? :doh

What would they be "rebelling" against....good health?

I can give you LOTS more Sanger quotes...don't tempt me....

The point is PP mischaracterized that quote...what's that say about them?

And how can you prove which source is genuine? All you have to back up your side is Wikipedia, which can literally be edited by anyone and a couple of black conspiracy sites. Not exactly credible, you know.

vergiss said:
And how can you prove which source is genuine? All you have to back up your side is Wikipedia, which can literally be edited by anyone and a couple of black conspiracy sites. Not exactly credible, you know.

I have her own words.......not for that specific quote--I'll search for it....but good lord! her books "Woman and the New Race" and "Pivot of Civilization" are available online for free...they're CHOCK-FULL of rracist, elitist, even misogynistic rhetoric!

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.ed...mode=start&author=Sanger, Margaret, 1879-1966

Mate, I am not reading two whole books at 4 AM.

vergiss said:
Mate, I am not reading two whole books at 4 AM.

Go get some sleep and read them tomorrow. Actally...Chapter 1 of Woman and the New Race gets RIGHT into her misogyny and racism (as well as classist views).

Chapt 3 really makes her racism clear...(as clear as her writing is--it's quite twisted logic.....!!!!)

The ELITE run everything ,The Elite are little hitlers
stop reading trash
and get some sleep !

Canuck said:
The ELITE run everything ,The Elite are little hitlers
stop reading trash
and get some sleep !

Planned Parenthood is elitist organization--built on the elitist Margaret Sanger's elitist beliefs...and they hide that FACT with a bunch of obscuring lies and misrepresentations.

Supporters of PP need to WAKE-UP!!!!!!!

That is as super stupid as the silly creationist remarks about Darwin. Sanger is dead, in case you hadn't noted. Or are you saying, f.ex. that because David Duke is connected with the Repugnican Party, they are all racist KKK? Or that because Henry Ford Sr. financed the American printing of "Mein Kampf," all Ford are NAZI cars?

Your argument is plain silly.

Why is there all this pent up hatred toward elite people. If they were't better than you, there would be no need to call the elite. Pull yer'self up laddy! Work harder--be the elite--don't complain about them!

:2wave:

steen said:
That is as super stupid as the silly creationist remarks about Darwin. Sanger is dead, in case you hadn't noted. Or are you saying, f.ex. that because David Duke is connected with the Repugnican Party, they are all racist KKK? Or that because Henry Ford Sr. financed the American printing of "Mein Kampf," all Ford are NAZI cars?

Your argument is plain silly.
Is the Republican Party touting David Duke as a hero? C'mon...you can do better than that....er....maybe not....

Technocratic_Utilitarian said:
Why is there all this pent up hatred toward elite people. If they were't better than you, there would be no need to call the elite. Pull yer'self up laddy! Work harder--be the elite--don't complain about them!

:2wave:
There is a difference between elite and elitism.

Back
Top Bottom