• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

To stop the brutal, bloody, savage, barbarian murder of unborn or newly born babies.

"Stem Express CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells "a lot of" fully intact aborted babies."

sourced in OP.

Can you cut and paste from the source material with Dyers own words and the context?

I did not see it.

Call the question

I take it you don't give a damn that Planned Parenthood is delivering live fetuses and then cutting the living babies into body parts for sale?

That would be murder. All you need is a single instance - the attending physician would lose his/her license, as well as any support staff - nurse, anesthesiologist, technician, & so on. & the sponsoring agency would also likely lose its license. So if this procedure is a commonplace, Why haven't we heard of any arrests, trials, convictions & lengthy terms of imprisonment, if not capital punishment for the guilty?

Re: Call the question

That would be murder. All you need is a single instance - the attending physician would lose his/her license, as well as any support staff - nurse, anesthesiologist, technician, & so on. & the sponsoring agency would also likely lose its license. So if this procedure is a commonplace, Why haven't we heard of any arrests, trials, convictions & lengthy terms of imprisonment, if not capital punishment for the guilty?

Agreed. All they need to show is the arrest and conviction. If there is evidence that there was killing after birth it should be a slam dunk case.

I take it you don't give a damn that Planned Parenthood is delivering live fetuses and then cutting the living babies into body parts for sale?

This is the biggest pile I've read in a while.

You won't hear a lot of things if you only listen to leftist propagandist sources.

You won't hear a lot of things if you only listen to leftist propagandist sources.
Says the guy who doesn’t listen anything that doesn’t support his world view.

I will say this again. If you have to lie and deceive in order to back up your position.....your position probably is not worth defending.

If PP is doing this they are doing it with the consent of the woman getting the abortion. Every woman that has requested an abortion is asked if she would like to donate tissue from the embryo or fetus to research. No aborted material is sent anywhere without the consent of the woman.

One if by land ...

If any competent US court were to find Planned Parenthood guilty on any of these charges, I'm certain that lifenews.com & all the other media posse on the pro-birth side would be playing up the news to the maximum. Their continued silence on any legal outcome of all the charges says to me that the courts are unconvinced.

If there is one thing supporters of abortion will not tolerate that is for someone to show pictures of what really happens to little babies when they are butchered for the convenience of their mothers.

Pro-choice people are not afraid of seeing the fake grizzly pictures produced by O'Keefs and Veritas. Go ahead and post them. They are pretty easily debunked.

Re: One if by land ...

If any competent US court were to find Planned Parenthood guilty on any of these charges, I'm certain that lifenews.com & all the other media posse on the pro-birth side would be playing up the news to the maximum. Their continued silence on any legal outcome of all the charges says to me that the courts are unconvinced.

The anti-abortion movement's answer is that the g'bumint is in cahoots with the baby killers and won't let the truth come out. Fanatics are always willing to be blinded by lies and deluded by those that blind them. This is what makes it so obvious that the issue isn't about saving "unborn babies".

I think the OP forgets that that the charges were already investigated, in Congress no less....by individuals that were in staunch opposition to pro-choicers.

And here we are.:lamo

They are rehashing the same pile of crap that they tried presenting 3 or 4 years ago.

And still presenting "evidence" from the same source. A source that depends on either outright lying or interpreting the "evidence" with such bias that it is laughable.

I will say this again. If you have to lie and deceive in order to back up your position.....your position probably is not worth defending.

If PP is doing this they are doing it with the consent of the woman getting the abortion. Every woman that has requested an abortion is asked if she would like to donate tissue from the embryo or fetus to research. No aborted material is sent anywhere without the consent of the woman.

That is not true and you would know that is not true if you had read the sources I posted listing the facts.

You place too much confidence in ungodly leftist media outlets. You should start trusting God to protect you from the liars in the world steadily propagating lies for evil reasons.

Pro-choice people are not afraid of seeing the fake grizzly pictures produced by O'Keefs and Veritas. Go ahead and post them. They are pretty easily debunked.

What are fake grizzly pictures and can you post some pretty pictures of dismembered fetuses?

You place too much confidence in ungodly leftist media outlets. You should start trusting God to protect you from the liars in the world steadily propagating lies for evil reasons.

Which media outlets ( specifically ) are 'ungodly', and which media outlets are 'godly' ?

Which media outlets ( specifically ) are 'ungodly', and which media outlets are 'godly' ?

Media outlets which allow their heathen employees to openly mock God and Christians are wicked.

Media outlets which allow their heathen employees to openly mock God and Christians are wicked.

Such as ? Name a specific media oulet that openly mocks God, name the broadcaster by name, and provide video/audio to support your allegation that media outlet did indeed allow it's employees to openly mock God and/or Christians.

Which outlets do this?

Wait....before you answer this...does "Happy Holidays" get you triggered?

Blows against the empire ...

Is protecting us from liars God's purpose in the universe? I think you've misunderstood the point of Christian theology; had God been interested in protecting us in the garden of Eden, for instance, He could have simply crushed the serpent underfoot. We would still be there, happily naked & not thinking a single secular thought. Possibly not thinking @ all, as the contemplation of eternity & God seems to be humanity's highest calling in the Bible's arc for humanity.

But He didn't do that - even knowing in His perfect divine way what that failure to act would entail, He allowed mankind to go astray. & yet you want to rest in His everlasting arms, & count on His protection. The point being, apparently (from the evidence to date) God has decided that humanity needs to work out these issues on our own.

You're gumming up the works by attempting to cling to mommy's apron strings - She isn't having it.

Back
Top Bottom