• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Planetary Health Diet allows you 14 grams meat/day

Here's hoping that we decide that conducting population control is a better idea than eating insect cakes all day and starvation.

Meh...don't knock it until you try it... ;)

But I agree, I think we need to be a lot more responsible with population control. I still hear about families having like 8 kids...who needs 8 kids anymore? lol...

At the rate these Yearning For Utopia freaks are going they will have us on insect cakes eventually....Keep that in mind.

If your definition of "utopia" is "people are able to eat," I guess.

Pretty much the quality of following along that I have long expected out of you.

That's the scenario they're talking about. Population continuing to grow, and our current methods of utilizing the resources we have.

Lang said feeding a growing population of 10 billion people by 2050 with a healthy, sustainable diet will be impossible without transforming eating habits, improving food production and reducing food waste.

Nobody is talking about utopia here. They're talking about the ****ty, ****ty path humanity is currently on. Maybe you need to follow along better.

I can live without meat. When they decide I can't have my truck, we'll have some serious problems.

I can too, but it will be a cold day in hell when I let someone dictate what I eat.

I think a big part of the change is more delcius options. That here in Sweden vegan and vegetarian alternatives are getting more common so you have more and more great choices. There for example MAX I mentioned have this vegan/vegatarian menu.

https://www.max.se/sv/Maten/Meny/Green/

While you also have a lot more option in Supermarkets. That you can for example by formable vegan meet like this one from Denmark that is sold all over Europe.

View attachment 67248154

Naturli' Minced – 100% Plant Based

You also have realy great traditional vegetarian/vegan dishes from many cultures around the world like India.

No thanks to the artificial meat. That's an illusion, which I think shows insanity. Be true. If you want meat, eat the real thing:

gGB2Fpm.jpg

I just took the one pick, a little fuzzy. I also have organic ground bison.

Back
Top Bottom