• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Place your bets. How will Rush/Sean spin Trump murdering Americans?

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My bet is they'll take the $$$$$$$$$$$ angle.

"Preventing panic saved lives" - probable response totally ignoring all the categories the US leads in when it comes to coronavirus that a nation would not want to lead in.

My bet is they'll take the $$$$$$$$$$$ angle.

Who did he murder? If you're talking about the pandemic, yes, Trump is totally and completely responsible for all 100% of all of those dying from TDS. It is a horrible disease with no cure.

Who did he murder? If you're talking about the pandemic, yes, Trump is totally and completely responsible for all 100% of all of those dying from TDS. It is a horrible disease with no cure.

damn that seemingly incurable disease, TDS!

has there ever been a recovery to date?

"Preventing panic saved lives" - probable response totally ignoring all the categories the US leads in when it comes to coronavirus that a nation would not want to lead in.

Meanwhile back at the campaign;

Who did he murder?

10s of thousands of extra Americans who should still be breathing and with their families but aren't because your boy lied like a Limbaugh.

if they can file a wrongful death class action lawsuit they should.

Preventing the panic, they will say, as exhibited by the MSM and Dems making too much of matters from the outset (and posted on this forum by lbrls).

It's going to be "a Democrat hoax" as per usual.

Ahhh yes. The safety blanket of invoking TDS. The last resort of Trump Humpers who have no other credible argument.

Fat Rush and Sean "Mrs. Donald J Trump #3" Hannity won't really need to spin it. But they'll simply say it's a hit piece. That no other president in history has had such a crisis nor performed so magnificently. That this is all a Democrat hoax and smear job. Woodward is in it for the money.

I'm trying to think of more excuses. As for Trumpists, they don't need any. They have already said "I don't care" and will gleefully pull the lever for him in November.

10s of thousands of extra Americans who should still be breathing and with their families but aren't because your boy lied like a Limbaugh.

if they can file a wrongful death class action lawsuit they should.

Lied about what?

Ahhh yes. The safety blanket of invoking TDS. The last resort of Trump Humpers who have no other credible argument.

Fat Rush and Sean "Mrs. Donald J Trump #3" Hannity won't really need to spin it. But they'll simply say it's a hit piece. That no other president in history has had such a crisis nor performed so magnificently. That this is all a Democrat hoax and smear job. Woodward is in it for the money.

I'm trying to think of more excuses. As for Trumpists, they don't need any. They have already said "I don't care" and will gleefully pull the lever for him in November.

I don't know anything about Rush or Sean as I pay no attention to them. But, it is sad to see the many who have been infected with TDS.

#WalkAway Campaign | Politics

Lied about what?

well, everything. but you don't care. those with integrity will though...

EhjfFItXkAAdU8y

well, everything. but you don't care. those with integrity will though...

EhjfFItXkAAdU8y

Everything, hah? What about all the stuff he's said that you claimed he was telling the truth? It's just funny that you say that everything he says is a lie and then when he says something that you want to use against him, all of a sudden Trump's telling the truth.

Everything, hah? What about all the stuff he's said that you claimed he was telling the truth? It's just funny that you say that everything he says is a lie and then when he says something that you want to use against him, all of a sudden Trump's telling the truth.

"Firefighters For Biden
@FFsForBiden
No firefighter we know could ever vote in good conscious for
@realDonaldTrump
after listening to the audio tapes of him intentionally putting Americans at risk. #TrumpKnew #TrumpLiedPeopleDied #FirefightersForBiden"

EhjjiRPWoAAKzjp

"Firefighters For Biden
@FFsForBiden
No firefighter we know could ever vote in good conscious for
@realDonaldTrump
after listening to the audio tapes of him intentionally putting Americans at risk. #TrumpKnew #TrumpLiedPeopleDied #FirefightersForBiden"

EhjjiRPWoAAKzjp

I don't give a crap about any of that. Pretty much every president has not told the public the truth in matters that could create mass hysteria.

Trump is full of sht and you eat up every bit of it.

Trump is full of sht and you eat up every bit of it.

I don't give a crap about any of that.

yeah, i know...

"BenGay RainbowWater waveWater wave VOTE
@BenGay1121
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
We heard you idiot. #TrumpLiedPeopleDied 200 thousand dead Americans. #VoteBidenHarrisToSaveAmerica"

EhkAGKcX0AEfj_Z

In response to the question in the topic line [Ed.: 'Negligent homicide' would be preferable to 'murder'.], the 'conservative' talk show hosts will not directly address the situation. Rather, they will concentrate on the probable state of Mr. Joseph Biden's health and mental well-being, the use of a non-government server by Mrs. Hillary Clinton and ex-President Barack Obama's statement that you can '... keep your insurance.'

Their function is to deliver an audience to advertisers. To do that, they play to the beliefs and prejudices of their audiences. They are entertainers. They are not there to make sense of the world or to provide erudite analyses of current events.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

yeah, i know...

"BenGay RainbowWater waveWater wave VOTE
@BenGay1121
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
We heard you idiot. #TrumpLiedPeopleDied 200 thousand dead Americans. #VoteBidenHarrisToSaveAmerica"

EhkAGKcX0AEfj_Z

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, back to posting cartoons and videos?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, back to posting cartoons and videos?

there are actually tweets. and the #TrumpLiedPeopleDied tweets will be in the millions by election day.

sorry, your boy screwed the pooch.

"I love the American people. I cared about them so much that I didn't want them to panic and rush into the streets like the world was coming to an end. I wanted to maintain calm while I fought this beautif.....I mean horrible disease."

Back
Top Bottom