• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Piss On Your Phone

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Really just a variation on putting lemon juice on a penny to create a small electric charge, though I would prefer the shake-up flashlight version of electric generation in a moment of desperation.

Really just a variation on putting lemon juice on a penny to create a small electric charge, though I would prefer the shake-up flashlight version of electric generation in a moment of desperation.

Yet awesome and convenient at the same time, being able to charge your phone anytime you went to the toilet ;)

Use a sewage plant or toilet technology and separate the urine there for energy production don't have us peeing on things.

BTW I have an emergency device with flashlight, radio, phone charger, compass that uses a "hand crank" generator for energy. And I mean you gotta crank this baby for any real charge. Some come with a solar backup charger.

emd.jpg

Use a sewage plant or toilet technology and separate the urine there for energy production don't have us peeing on things.

BTW I have an emergency device with flashlight, radio, phone charger, compass that uses a "hand crank" generator for energy. And I mean you got crank this baby for any real charge. Some come with a solar backup charger.

View attachment 67150495

The other option takes up less space in most cases :mrgreen:

Yeah pretty sure I would end up spending a bunch of money on the crap and have the wrong cord when I really needed it. I am not that addicted to my cellphone. I leave it off a lot of the time so people will stop calling me incessantly when I am on a landline with somebody else.

Yet awesome and convenient at the same time, being able to charge your phone anytime you went to the toilet ;)

Perhaps, but would you want to put it up to your face afterward?

In related news: Englishmen 5 times more likely to piss themselves when they are drunk.

Back
Top Bottom