• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Piranha 3-D

I detest horror movies because of a distinct lack of realism, but maybe the fact that it's somewhat of a seaside Spring Break setting will make it supply enough T&A to be worth the price of admission.

I haven't seen 19 year old co-ed tits in 3D since I was 28.

I detest horror movies because of a distinct lack of realism, but maybe the fact that it's somewhat of a seaside Spring Break setting will make it supply enough T&A to be worth the price of admission.

I haven't seen 19 year old co-ed tits in 3D since I was 28.

What you've never been to a strip joint before?

Once, when I was 19. I wouldn't endorse it. You'd think strippers would be cute young girls maybe working for tuition.

Yeah...didn't work out like that.

Honestly, I think the film industry is running out of creative ideas for action/horror movies. Killer fish? Seriously?

Once, when I was 19. I wouldn't endorse it. You'd think strippers would be cute young girls maybe working for tuition.

Yeah...didn't work out like that.

Its a mixed bag in my area. Personally I love the whole MILF/Cougar stripper thing.

Honestly, I think the film industry is running out of creative ideas for action/horror movies. Killer fish? Seriously?

Its been like this for at least two years. Hollywood pretty much does the following;

1. Sequels

2. Prequels

3. Book/TV/Video Game/Comic Adaptations

4. Reboot

5. Remakes

Its a mixed bag in my area. Personally I love the whole MILF/Cougar stripper thing.

Its been like this for at least two years. Hollywood pretty much does the following;

1. Sequels

2. Prequels

3. Book/TV/Video Game/Comic Adaptations

4. Reboot

5. Remakes

Def been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than that.

Piranha is a remake of a remake, which had a couple of sequals. I saw the original on VHS back in the 80's. It was entertainingly stupid, along with Crocodile (or was it Aligator) which was a movie about an Aligator flushed down the toilet into the sewer system that becomes on big mo fo of an aligator which then goes on a ramage in the city when it grows up

Back
Top Bottom