• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pimp

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm sure most of you have heard this name at one time or another.
Pimp was at one time thought of as a surly looking man with flashy clothes, flashy cars and flashy rings and watches.

However a new day for pimps has arrived with hradrives and circuit boards.
From E-Harmony.com to Zoosk to Bootycall.com.

As an old pimp once said "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY".

So, what do you posters out there think of this new style of pimping.

Ladies and Gentlemen I await yopur comments.

Nobody does pimping like Snoop and I love it:)

A nerd is a nerd is a nerd - no pimping there :) Sorry - dating =/= booty-dealing.
there are other hook-up sites where that's the sole purpose.

But I never considered a pimp to be 'flashy' or anything you described - but purely a booty-dealer and nothing more.

I think anyone who knowingly calls himself a pimp should be ridiculed until a stream of tears results. Same with "thug".

In my travels I've often heard it said the best pimp is the one that makes a lot of money but is not known.

Not today perhaps but in the 70's it was differant.

I think anyone who knowingly calls himself a pimp should be ridiculed until a stream of tears results. Same with "thug".

If a pimp is knocking down 2 grand a week I don't think a stream of tears will be coming nomatter how you ridicule him.

And yet you are totally fine acting like a sexist pig. You are a strange man:)

Ho, don't back talk. Five across the eye next time.

Hmm...maybe there's something to this pimp thing.

Pimpin ain't easy but the Good Reverend keeps the fillies in his stable. :pimpdaddy:

Ho, don't back talk. Five across the eye next time.

Hmm...maybe there's something to this pimp thing.

Do you want a beer with that? :)

Back
Top Bottom